LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Okay I completely forgot about this. Whoops.

Uploaded to the front page.
Just a heads up guys: Im leaving tonight for Sacramento, where I will be staying with my grandma for the week. She has a wireless internet card I might be able to use but im not entirely sure. I'm going to download the video if I can before I leave and convert it, then make the videos, it's just uploading that will be hard. I'm not going to go hugely out of my way to do it and not pay attention to my family.

Best case scenario: I can use the wireless card and have the videos up in the next couple days.
Worst case scenario: They will be up sometime Sunday when I get back. I'm just hoping i'll still catch the Niner game.
Drives vs Chicago are now up.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Excellent. With CK starting, any chance we get coaches film up of the Saints game at least; given that CK knew all week he'd be starting and Roman game planned knowing he'd be the starter?
Honestly it's out of my hands. TYT has to upload it first and they haven't been doing it lately.

Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

f**k yea!!!!!!!
Hey guys, stupid laptop broke down. Again. So unless someone feels like sending me one i'll be down for awhile haha. Trying to get stupid Asus to fix it for me sinc it's a problem i've been having and getting fixed since three months after I bought the stupid thing. Hopefully i'll be able to get it back in the next couple weeks.

49ers vs Dolphins anyone? I missed the game today.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
49ers vs Dolphins anyone? I missed the game today.

Ditto
Witch one of you beautiful up-loaders is gonna hook us up with the Pats game?
Originally posted by KegBert:
Witch one of you beautiful up-loaders is gonna hook us up with the Pats game?

this plz
First half: Kinda glitchy

Second half:

Without commercials. Courtsey of Arch49er on Facebook (add him). Enjoy my fellow fiends.
Share 49ersWebzone