There are 183 users in the forums

Healthy Crabtree running better than ever

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Healthy-Crabtree-is-running-better-than-?blockID=757611&feedID=5936

Rogers rates Crabtree's hands up there among the best receivers in the game, comparable to those belonging to Fitzgerald. Where Rogers has seen a noticeable improvement is with Crabtree's foot speed. Crabtree was healthy for the 49ers' entire offseason program. And it appears the eight practices he missed with a right calf strain was a mere speed bump. Greg Roman said he agrees with Rogers that Crabtree is running much better than a year ago. "He was playing last year on a bad wheel and battled his way through it," Roman said.

Q+A with Crabtree in there also.
Man, I hope he steps up this year.
Crabtree is definitely not a diva. He's not a media darling, he's very terse. I hope the talk of Moss and Manningham takes all the focus off of Crabtree as he has the first 1000+ yd receiving game since TO.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Crabtree is definitely not a diva. He's not a media darling, he's very terse. I hope the talk of Moss and Manningham takes all the focus off of Crabtree as he has the first 1000+ yd receiving game since TO.

I hope so as well, but worry when I keep reading about all the other receivers being in sync with Smith--not Crabtree...but one preseason game does not a panic create.
There's going to be too many mouths to feed this year for Crabtree to put up numbers that will satisfy most of you folks.

I'm happy with Crabtree as long as he makes the most of his opportunities, and be a factor in big games. I don't expect him to be Jerry Rice.
[ Edited by verb1der on Aug 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

fail
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

fail

Just like crabs as a top ten pick.
I really hope so.
Dunno, I though he had a solid regular season last year. He did disappear in the playoffs tho.

fail

Fits right in then in this offense
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

fail

Fits right in then in this offense

Lol
Rest of the thread title:

....for now!
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]
1200 yards
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I would be pretty impressed with a 1,000+ yard game.
Share 49ersWebzone