Houston,TX 49er Fans!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
'95 Rockets colors remind me of the 49ers
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Cece90:
I'm in San Antonio doe. As of right this moment that I found they're gonna be in Houston I plan on coming out.

Have you bought your tickets yet? :)

Wait this isn't another elaborate hoax is it?

Seriously though I probably won't get my tix until beginning of August. Hopefully there are some left then

You need to go to that game in New Orleans!

1. I'll be out of the country by then

2. Nothing can ever, ever compel me to go back to New Orleans lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm in San Antonio doe. As of right this moment that I found they're gonna be in Houston I plan on coming out.

Have you bought your tickets yet? :)

Wait this isn't another elaborate hoax is it?

Seriously though I probably won't get my tix until beginning of August. Hopefully there are some left then

You need to go to that game in New Orleans!

I'm living about 20 minutes from Dallas. New Orleans is about 9 hours away. I'll be going to that game for sure and staying a few nights down there. I'll start up a thread a few weeks before that game (it's Nov 23rd) and if anyone else is going I want to hook up and tailgate before the game.

WAR NINERS!!!!

I'm sure there will be, I'm thinking of getting mine on nfl exchange
ill be at the houston game!
Houston Tx here! I'll be at the game too.
Those of you that will be at the game, let's tailgate!!! :D if we get enough people it'll be awesome!
[ Edited by Cece90 on Jul 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM ]
Houston, TX here.. as well.

Not going to the preseason game in htown, as of now

Going to the stick week six against the Giants
Those of you that will be at the game, let's tailgate!!! :D if we get enough people it'll be awesome!

I'm down for some tailgating. get some niner representation in a sea of red and blue
I'm down for some tailgating. get some niner representation in a sea of red and blue

So I went on the exchange today and there are tons of tickets! I found out that sections 120-130 is the visitors side; exactly where we need to be!! I have family going so I have to get multiple seats and saw a plethora of them so I'm very glad. Prices aren't too bad.

There's at least one other guy here at training who's trying to go to the game too (though I think he's going as a Texans fan)
So with this discussion being dead & all lol, if your gonna be at the game August 18th, inbox me so that we can all get together the day of and represent niner nation in Texas!!!! :-)
i will be in section 623,with my niners gear..go niners!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
howdy partner
Will be driving down from Dallas for this one. Went back in 2009 for the regular season game where we almost came back.
Also went back in 96 against the Oilers at the astrodome, Young got knocked out on like the 3rd play and 3rd String QB Jeff Brohm hit T.O. for the game winner, 10-9 final, lol
Share 49ersWebzone