There are 244 users in the forums

Houston,TX 49er Fans!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would like to get to know more houstonians who are 49er fans! & who is going to the pre season game against the Texans next month?! :)

Rolllll Calllll!
I was a Houston 49ers fan until 4 months ago today when I moved to Denver.
I'm in San Antonio doe. As of right this moment that I found they're gonna be in Houston I plan on coming out.
Originally posted by Cece90:
I would like to get to know more houstonians who are 49er fans! & who is going to the pre season game against the Texans next month?! :)

Rolllll Calllll!

I plan on going, gonna try to get my tickets at the end of the month. It's my first time attending a NFL game. Had to make the first one a 9er game even tho its preseason. Do you have any advice on tickets or anything else
Originally posted by DONBIS:
I plan on going, gonna try to get my tickets at the end of the month. It's my first time attending a NFL game. Had to make the first one a 9er game even tho its preseason. Do you have any advice on tickets or anything else

Hi Don! This will actually be my first professional game to attend as well. So i have no good advice lol. I am also getting my tickets later this month. One thing I was wondering is what side we would need to sit on. There's gotta be a particular section where there will be niner fans. I've done a lot of research and can't find anything.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I'm in San Antonio doe. As of right this moment that I found they're gonna be in Houston I plan on coming out.

Have you bought your tickets yet? :)

Wait this isn't another elaborate hoax is it?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I'll b there...
DJJJ ROGER MENDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What?? Lol, hoax on who?

Originally posted by fly15:
I'll b there...

You have your tickets? Any advice oh what side to sit in?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
DJJJ ROGER MENDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL ^_-
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
I'll b there...

You have your tickets? Any advice oh what side to sit in?

first time in H town, my cousin in houston is getting the tickets

Seriously though I probably won't get my tix until beginning of August. Hopefully there are some left then

Seriously though I probably won't get my tix until beginning of August. Hopefully there are some left then

You need to go to that game in New Orleans!
Share 49ersWebzone