• Jiks
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Crabtree looking limpy in camp

Much better
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i dont hate him but his act is wearing thin

good job in summing up what so many of us feel. i know some want to turn things into a crabtree hate fest which will allow them to crow if he comes back and plays well. the joke is on them cuz as you pointed out so well,, lots of us do not hate him, he just wears us out
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Much better

lol
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Much better

lol

Crabtree Looking at camp
Originally posted by cciowa:
i dont hate him but his act is wearing thin

good job in summing up what so many of us feel. i know some want to turn things into a crabtree hate fest which will allow them to crow if he comes back and plays well. the joke is on them cuz as you pointed out so well,, lots of us do not hate him, he just wears us out

A lot of people do hate him...Irrationally so. I think the haters outnumber the supporters honestly.

The haters, those are the ones who aren't saying anything now as they were certain he'd fake his way out of practice and pre-season games. If he gets hurt again, they'll be back. But for now they'll wait for more fodder to support their viewpoint.

I dont understand how so many question his character and commitment when our Coaching staff and front office don't. They've taken a pretty no nonsense stance on dealing with players and if he was half as bad as most make it out to be he'd be out of here, one way or another.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

now u know how we feel about AS.

crabtree is our leading WR, what else do u want??
i think a lot of the problem with crabtree, and i hate to admit this, is the niners pulled a raider move. they drafted a guy who is not a number one reciever to be a number on reciever and he hasnt put up the gawdy numbers people would like to see out a #10 pick. i agree he hasnt been great but he has gotten better and i agree missing time in tc doesnt help and he needs to fix that. however, if the guy is hurt hes hurt. we dont know what level of pain he can play with and be effective but the coaches dont seem to think he is malingering so niether do i.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Crabs is going to have a huge year, first receiver to exceed 1000yds in a decade......book it
For the record...I just dont get the feeling like this guy will ever "break out" and turn into the receiver we all hoped for. At the same time, I get the bad feeling that he is the one guy that I could see not completely buying in to the team-first attitude that coach has instilled. My gut feeling tells me now is a good time to make a trade with him, perhaps for a defensive back or a good draft pick.

I think I would be happier with the upside/value of Williams/Palmer/Owusu (sp?) and a draft pick.

Put it this way - if Crabs were traded to seattle today - I would be more concerned facing T.O. than I would be against him

Originally posted by d49izme:
For the record...I just dont get the feeling like this guy will ever "break out" and turn into the receiver we all hoped for. At the same time, I get the bad feeling that he is the one guy that I could see not completely buying in to the team-first attitude that coach has instilled. My gut feeling tells me now is a good time to make a trade with him, perhaps for a defensive back or a good draft pick.

I think I would be happier with the upside/value of Williams/Palmer/Owusu (sp?) and a draft pick.

Put it this way - if Crabs were traded to seattle today - I would be more concerned facing T.O. than I would be against him
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Michael Crabtree taking more active role in today's practice. In 7-on-7 passing session now. Moving fine.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Michael Crabtree taking more active role in today's practice. In 7-on-7 passing session now. Moving fine.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

he's moving like he wasn't even hurt...good job trainers !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

he's moving like he wasn't even hurt...good job trainers !

they just used the magic spray thats used in soccer, it's a miracle he's healed!
Share 49ersWebzone