LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The good news (?) is that it is his leg and not the same foot. If he re injured his foot I would worry that his career is in jeopardy.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The good news (?) is that it is his leg and not the same foot. If he re injured his foot I would worry that his career is in jeopardy.

oh that makes it better (sarcasm)
I really really hope im wrong, but I wouldnt be surprised if Crabtree ended up getting "left behind" if our other guys step up in his absence. We'd move un by cutting/trading him.
Unbelievable the dude always finds a way not to be in training camp. Has he up to this point even had a SINGLE day of training camp?? Wow, Crabs I hope you don't get a rash on your delicate butt from sitting on that chaise-lounge watching your teammates practice or cut your gums on the straw in your pina colada.
By "sharp", do you mean the pain in his foot

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
By "sharp", do you mean the pain in his foot

pain in my ass
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Until he is not a niner I will hope for his health and good play...but it is frustrating year after year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Until he is not a niner I will hope for his health and good play...but it is frustrating year after year.

I was hoping they would trade him during the draft.
Originally posted by susweel:

Had that thought...move up to get a RG or WR. But if he ever overcomes his injuries I am convinced he may be an elite receiver. Hoped that Moss would be an inspiration...may still happen...and yes, I am an optimist by nature!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Had that thought...move up to get a RG or WR. But if he ever overcomes his injuries I am convinced he may be an elite receiver. Hoped that Moss would be an inspiration...may still happen...and yes, I am an optimist by nature!

IMO he can never be elite because lacks top end speed. At best he can be a solid #2 guy.

I always gave him the benefit of doubt and hoped he would come around but now I am just done with him. I would even trade him to the Cowboys for that piece of trash Bryant that hit his mom. At least he shows up when its time to play. That trade just might work because isn't that where Crabtree wanted to play?
[ Edited by saj4423 on Aug 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's going to put a boot on and limp around until the regular season starts. Then he will take it off....

Take off alright. There's a new sheriff in town. I think it's do or die for Crabtree this season. Ask Chilo. Baalke has no problem cutting or trading Mike Singletary acquisitions.
I agree. There's more depth at WR, so if he won't or can't perform, someone else will.
he will get traded then become the guy that never gets hurt

tired of his antics and b******t, not worth the cash or the draft spot IMO
IMO he can never be elite because lacks top end speed. At best he can be a solid #2 guy.

Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson do not have elite top end speed. Neither does Hakeem Nicks, Marques Colston, Wes Welker, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson or Anquan Boldin. Those guys were all are or were at one point considered elite #1 receivers.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Aug 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by saj4423:
I always gave him the benefit of doubt and hoped he would come around but now I am just done with him. I would even trade him to the Cowboys for that piece of trash Bryant that hit his mom. At least he shows up when its time to play. That trade just might work because isn't that where Crabtree wanted to play?

Crabtree has been more productive than Bryant throughout their respective careers if you look at the numbers. I find it really interesting that you would rather have a guy that beats the s**t out of his own mother over a guy who gets injured in camp. Please tell me more about this.
Share 49ersWebzone