LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Alex Smith Documentary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Awesome piece! Now someone call up Ryan Gosling, it's time for a Alex Smith blockbuster movie!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Awesome piece! Now someone call up Ryan Gosling, it's time for a Alex Smith blockbuster movie!

Too short...only 6'1"
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Too short...only 6'1"

Steve Blake then
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jul 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Steve Blake then

Too short (6'1") and too old (41) but the race issue shouldn't be a problem...except for the racists!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
According to some dudes on facebook....

One of the people from the 49ers group there tweeted a link to the video to Alex Smith's Wife.
and apparently now Alex has seen it.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The studio that produced it....

Classic over-use of this GIF. Seriously .. that GIF has no purpose in this thread.

See post above yours
Great Video... i think all the music fit perfectly personally.. Because when you had the hip hop in there it showed all the D plays when they were dancing around and doing the dougie so no other music would have worked there.

My only question is how can this be really coined an Alex Smith Documentary.. There was more D and Special teams plays than plays alex made.. And how come he didnt use any video from the NFC championship game.. I would have loved to see the Alex relapse. Ok ill stop but great video overall.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fricker:
Great Video... i think all the music fit perfectly personally.. Because when you had the hip hop in there it showed all the D plays when they were dancing around and doing the dougie so no other music would have worked there.

My only question is how can this be really coined an Alex Smith Documentary.. There was more D and Special teams plays than plays alex made.. And how come he didnt use any video from the NFC championship game.. I would have loved to see the Alex relapse. Ok ill stop but great video overall.

Originally posted by Garcia:

One of the people from the 49ers group there tweeted a link to the video to Alex Smith's Wife.

Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
Top notch editing job on the video. I gotta give the man his props.
Originally posted by elhebrewhammer:
While I actually completely agree with you on that, I look at this video as more of a storytelling thing than highlight footage. The highlight footage while necessary for the story, isn't the central point of the video itself. Therefore I like the music in this video because of it.

However, I do agree, normally, I very much prefer the same thing you do as well.

EDIT: I might have picked different music, but that's only preference, not because of what is stated above. Either way, overall, I liked the music.
See post above yours

Originally posted by NickSh49:

Relapse? You do remember who was starting at wide receiver, don't you? They couldn't get open to save their lives. Frank Gore also disappeared in the 2nd half, most likely because he was gassed or injured. Relapse my diarrhea crusted ass.

It's called don't show the defensive plays at all.

And a lot of other music could have worked there.
Finally watched it .... WOW ... Awesome video
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

You don't think that's interesting?

I guess you are just too school for school then.
I Curr
That was awesome! Reliving those moments were incredible. Especially the game against the Saints.... IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET!?!?!?
Share 49ersWebzone