There are 790 users in the forums
Brian Jennings Works on his Mechanics
May 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
I'd be very satisfied given the lack of talent and skill for how long he has been in the league for...
May 21, 2012 at 6:59 PM
- Goldson38
- Veteran
- Posts: 84
Jennings works on his mechanics to get even better, Alex Smith works on his mechanics because he sucks.
May 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Originally posted by Goldson38:Jennings works on his mechanics to get even better, Alex Smith works on his mechanics because he sucks.
Bro, bringing that in is pointless. Do it again and I will warn you.
May 21, 2012 at 7:19 PM
- LAFortyNinerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,644
Originally posted by ninerlifer:I'd be very satisfied given the lack of talent and skill for how long he has been in the league for...
Me too. I could have never taken being a long snapper seriously enough to be good at it. It's one of those jobs that doesn't seem important until you snap it over someone's head a couple of times.
May 21, 2012 at 7:26 PM
- mike
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,827
One of the first photos on google images for "long snapper" lol.
May 21, 2012 at 7:47 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Long snapping is not easy in high school I was the replacement long snapper and after you snap the defender crushes you.
May 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM
- Juggernaut49erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 96
Brian Jennings is the MAN!!! This guy is MONEY for our special teams! Hands down the best long-snapper in the NFL! He's also funny as hell, yet insightful on KNBR on Thursday mornings! Keep on, keepin on BJ!!! Rock it like a hurricane!!! GO NINERS!!!
May 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by susweel:
Long snapping is not easy in high school I was the replacement long snapper and after you snap the defender crushes you.
if your head is down they should not be able to touch you...should be a flag if the ref was watching