LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Glad to hear Moss is in shape. Can't wait to see how he does against a defender or two.

I'm keeping my expectations for Moss low. He still a big question mark. We do have the talent to be successful without him (Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, VD). But with him.... holy s**t we have a lot of playmakers.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7916909/alex-smith-says-no-rust-randy-moss-first-san-francisco-49ers-workouts

A motivated Randy Moss will make niners dangerous
Originally posted by blm7754:
Glad to hear Moss is in shape. Can't wait to see how he does against a defender or two.

I'm keeping my expectations for Moss low. He still a big question mark. We do have the talent to be successful without him (Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, VD). But with him.... holy s**t we have a lot of playmakers.

agree
This Randy Moss thread is way better than the other Ramdy Moss thread.
Randy Moss showing a lot of respect to Harbaugh's camp.

But Moss wasn't just a spectacle – he was a leader. At one point he took all of the wide receivers aside and demonstrated cutting and quick feet. Crabtree and Williams and all of them just stared and nodded at Moss with complete respect.

During the drills, Moss worked as hard as anyone. I was expecting the backups to do most of the work, but Moss jumped into the huddle as often as the coaches allowed him to. This seemed to inspire Crabtree, who sometimes hangs back with Ginn on the periphery of the action.

Today, Crabtree hung with Moss, running as many patterns and catching as many passes as possible, and talking trash the whole time. Moss and Crabtree need strong offseasons – their careers depend on it – and it seems like they're already bringing out the best in each other.

Crabtree had a very good practice – he caught almost everything, but he couldn't outshine Moss, the star of the day.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Ohhh... more posts = better perspective. I get it now. (respect to real contributors/analysts like Marvin and MadDog)... 49AllTheTime, great insights on this one...your posts remind me of Boobie Dixon's tweets
Good point Joecool... Our WR core had little leadership the last 10 years. My hope is that Randy has turned a corner and is more about the win and the team than the TDs and catches. That superbowl loss in NE should have helped
why is there a thread about this guy?
Originally posted by GoldBlooded1985:
Good point Joecool... Our WR core had little leadership the last 10 years. My hope is that Randy has turned a corner and is more about the win and the team than the TDs and catches. That superbowl loss in NE should have helped

I think this is a good point. Our WR hasn't had a WR that has "done it" since Bruce..and frankly, we didn't have the talent to utilize that. Now we do. Moss will push Crabs to do more. I think Crabs was satisfied to know he was the most talented WR on our team...he's not anymore and it's making him work harder. Instead of looking outwards to say why his performance wasn't great, he'll have to see what he can do to make himself that much better.
Originally posted by Garcia:

looks like he gave his cornrows to his cock.

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by GoldBlooded1985:

I think this is a good point. Our WR hasn't had a WR that has "done it" since Bruce..and frankly, we didn't have the talent to utilize that. Now we do. Moss will push Crabs to do more. I think Crabs was satisfied to know he was the most talented WR on our team...he's not anymore and it's making him work harder. Instead of looking outwards to say why his performance wasn't great, he'll have to see what he can do to make himself that much better.

I want to know how Maningham is looking.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by Garcia:

looks like he gave his cornrows to his cock.

It took me a minute but
  • pd24
  • Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ra1mG55XE

didn't know where to post this, but have you ever seen the Moss workout?
per Mike Sando

Moss again declined to talk to reporters but has been Smith's No. 1 target during the open portions of practice and, by all 49ers accounts, has dazzled.

I'm reserving my judgement of the whole Randy Moss situation until the season starts, but if he's already usurped Crabtree in this short period of time, then that is pretty telling.
Thatd be bad ass if he panned out to be the old Randy
Share 49ersWebzone