LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Based on his track record, I'd say we can expect a solid 1000 yds and 8 TDs. That's being conserative, I feel.

1200 yds and 10 TDs wouldn't be a stretch. He's the most talented WR I've even seen. Even if he's lost a step, few DBs can match him on a deep route and almost none can beat him in a jump ball situation. Alex has never had a deep threat before, especially not someone with Moss' ability. His impact is going to be huge. I just pray that he stays healthy and feeds him the ball.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner3030:

you can not blame him for his good work can you? he has clearly outplayed others including the rookie so he deserves it, sorry
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Maiocco had it a little different . .

# 1Crabtree
# 2 Moss
# 3A Manningham
# 3B Williams
# 5 Jenkins

Does Ginn make team as the 6th wide out?
Originally posted by cciowa:

you can not blame him for his good work can you? he has clearly outplayed others including the rookie so he deserves it, sorry

lol, wut? it's the first week of july.

I can blame him for something else.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Jul 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM ]
Originally posted by NickSh49:

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Does Ginn make team as the 6th wide out?

I think Ginn will be strictly on return duties unless one of the receivers gets hurt.

me too
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a5ccad/article/alex-smith-i-got-carried-away-calling-out-cam-newton

Bucky brooks says AJ jenkins and Manningham are looking to be the #3 and #4 wideouts.. and goes on to say how great randy is doing.

Projected depth chart??

#1Crabtree
#2 Moss (stretching defenses)
#3 Manningham (Possesing receiver through the middle)
#4 Aj Jenkins(Same as Manningham? or maybe a stretcher sometimes too)

Maiocco had it a little different . .

# 1Crabtree
# 2 Moss
# 3A Manningham
# 3B Williams
# 5 Jenkins

Williams IS ahead of Jenkins. Don't dismiss that.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Hey remember that kid that fumbled in the NFCCG and lost us the game? what was his name?

Oh and also that one kid that made a crucial block when Smith ran in that touchdown when we beat the saints?

The fact is that Kyle Williams had MANY more good plays during the season than he had bad plays. It just so happened that the bad plays were at a crucial time, and he was playing a position he shouldnt have been playing

Originally posted by THEB:
Hey remember that kid that fumbled in the NFCCG and lost us the game? what was his name?

Oh and also that one kid that made a crucial block when Smith ran in that touchdown when we beat the saints?

The fact is that Kyle Williams had MANY more good plays during the season than he had bad plays. It just so happened that the bad plays were at a crucial time, and he was playing a position he shouldnt have been playing

Williams is a great player, but not a 'solid' player; he was suspect/nowhere to be found during the Saints game (although some of it could be post-concussion rustiness), and should just never be trusted, period, when the game is on the line.

People think Kyle Williams choking in the NFCC was his first 'boo-boo', no, this guy choked the same way during a Zona/Sun Devils bowl game the year he was drafted (same type of fumble on a punt/kick return; is still one of the most hated people in Arizona college history).
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

which means nothing anymore as we move forward
Originally posted by Garcia:

For a man with 7 cocks..he sure can run fast and jump high
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by Garcia:

For a man with 7 cocks..he sure can run fast and jump high

haha thats a good photoshop op.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Williams is a great player, but not a 'solid' player; he was suspect/nowhere to be found during the Saints game (although some of it could be post-concussion rustiness), and should just never be trusted, period, when the game is on the line.

People think Kyle Williams choking in the NFCC was his first 'boo-boo', no, this guy choked the same way during a Zona/Sun Devils bowl game the year he was drafted (same type of fumble on a punt/kick return; is still one of the most hated people in Arizona college history).

Share 49ersWebzone