There are 247 users in the forums

49ers OTAs and Mini Camps

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Doesn't something start today, like weight training or something?

See post #7. Phase 1 begins today.

ah I see
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by 228niner:
Doesn't something start today, like weight training or something?

See post #7. Phase 1 begins today.

This

It's not exactly ota since no coaches allowed and no helmets either however it will be great for the new wr
I think Crabtree will be there because yesterday he tweeted that he was on his way to Cali.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I think Crabtree will be there because yesterday he tweeted that he was on his way to Cali.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He better be! He has some competition for once. He just not fracture his pnky nail and miss out on the whole offseason.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
He better be! He has some competition for once. He just not fracture his pnky nail and miss out on the whole offseason.
that is very good to hear and i am sure the coaches are happy. despite what some think there is a third level beyond,,"crabtree haters and crabtree lovers". There is a level of us who are just on the fence about his work ethic and team committment but if he shows up this week, that makes alot of us feel good. Now i also hear that Larry grant will take part, I know its just a little thing but little things make up the big things. that is such a pleasant surprise he will be back!i was sure we would have to spend a draft choice on a backup linebacker to willis and bowman but that is not such a need.I was kind of worried about lack of depth there but am feeling much better about that
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Restricted free agent Larry Grant will sign his one-year tender today, his agent said.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows Restricted free agent Larry Grant will sign his one-year tender today, his agent said.

thank you , again a pleasant surprise
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:

thank you , again a pleasant surprise

this offseason keeps getting better and better.
Crabtree needs to be there he definatly has issues that the conditioning program should be able to help. I have a feeling Crabtree will be a no show till its mandintory.

Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Crabtree needs to be there he definatly has issues that the conditioning program should be able to help. I have a feeling Crabtree will be a no show till its mandintory.

He gets bonus money for being at these workouts, he tweeted that he was headed back to the bay, Crabtree will be there like he has been every year.
Quarterback Alex Smith will get his first opportunity to throw to new 49ers receiver Mario Manningham and Randy Moss, both of whom are in the Bay Area. Also, receiver Michael Crabtree returned to California from his offseason home in Texas.

Crabtree signed a contract in 2009 that contained a so-called "diva clause," which requires full participation in all mandatory functions and 90-percent attendance in voluntary work in order to collect millions of dollars in base salary escalators.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/49ers-voluntary-offseason-program-begins?blockID=690228&feedID=5936

Originally posted by valrod33:
Quarterback Alex Smith will get his first opportunity to throw to new 49ers receiver Mario Manningham and Randy Moss, both of whom are in the Bay Area. Also, receiver Michael Crabtree returned to California from his offseason home in Texas.

Crabtree signed a contract in 2009 that contained a so-called "diva clause," which requires full participation in all mandatory functions and 90-percent attendance in voluntary work in order to collect millions of dollars in base salary escalators.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/49ers-voluntary-offseason-program-begins?blockID=690228&feedID=5936

That's great to hear!
Crabtree is going to have his breakout season this year. Book It.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Apr 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone