LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

49ers OTAs and Mini Camps

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So the timeline works out so the rookie draft picks and UDFA's will be here as phase 2 starts and coaches can take the field. Makes sense.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We won't have to for long if you don't get your ass in camp (and really participate) and get committed.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Crabtree is going to have his breakout season this year. Book It.

I sure hope that you are right.
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-2/49ers-Begin-Offseason-Strength-Program/75f63a58-6517-4513-b8b0-64819b3f3b02

"Hopefully we can get to the Super Bowl, but it starts here first. When you have almost 100 percent participation in the offseason that means a lot and it shows a lot. Guys are serious about their jobs and what we have in front of us."

Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-2/49ers-Begin-Offseason-Strength-Program/75f63a58-6517-4513-b8b0-64819b3f3b02

"Hopefully we can get to the Super Bowl, but it starts here first. When you have almost 100 percent participation in the offseason that means a lot and it shows a lot. Guys are serious about their jobs and what we have in front of us."

Any news from OTA's ?
Originally posted by cNiner:
Any news from OTA's ?

Seriously, instead of beating the "9ers Draft Needs" horse to death and "Alex Smith Honored at Giants Game"...can we get some REAL news?

How about..

-Saw _________ coming out of the facility and got an interview, here is what he said...
-So far I have NOT seen ________ come or go from the facility...
-_______ looks like they arrived in great shape already, while _____ looks like he needs some work.

These damn slacker beat reporters. GET OFF YOUR @SSES AND REPORT SOMETHING CURRENT!!!
Seriously, instead of beating the "9ers Draft Needs" horse to death and "Alex Smith Honored at Giants Game"...can we get some REAL news?

How about..

-Saw _________ coming out of the facility and got an interview, here is what he said...
-_______ looks like they arrived in great shape already, while _____ looks like he needs some work.

These damn slacker beat reporters. GET OFF YOUR @SSES AND REPORT SOMETHING CURRENT!!!

ya we havent heard aything im dissapointed
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

How about..

ya we havent heard aything im dissapointed

Their lack of commitment reminded me of this....lol

Has anybody given it thought that the current practice facilities aren't good during the construction of the 49ers new stadium. It could be best if they focused on another training camp site. Temporary of course
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Has anybody given it thought that the current practice facilities aren't good during the construction of the 49ers new stadium. It could be best if they focused on another training camp site. Temporary of course

they're building the new stadium at 4949 Centennial?
Originally posted by OO9ers:

It could be a big distraction next year when the steel and cranes are towering over the practice facility. This year shouldn't be an issue once they're in the facility.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:

Directly across the street, yeah.
Originally posted by afflecksloverboy:

Yeah directly across from headquarters where thery train. Personally I would make sure that the air quality is the best and with construction just around the corner that does not assure good air. Just my thoughts
Share 49ersWebzone