There are 434 users in the forums
Did playing the Rams twice just get easier?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Lott49ersFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,444
It doesn't take much to improve from 2-14...
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
*does
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,875
It was never going to be hard in the first place.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It was never going to be hard in the first place.
lol this
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
lucky for them they have plenty of time to find a new DC; its not like he had really installed the defense. AND, Williams is overrated.
STILL: it does hurt them. they have to go to plan B for their DC, and who is really available right now? Nobody good, I'd imagine.
STILL: it does hurt them. they have to go to plan B for their DC, and who is really available right now? Nobody good, I'd imagine.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM
- KezarLivin
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,902
Just went from easy to very easy.
Of course Jeff Fisher is always going to field a dirty team, so I do expect the usual cheap shot mentality to put some guys on IR.
Of course Jeff Fisher is always going to field a dirty team, so I do expect the usual cheap shot mentality to put some guys on IR.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Fisher is a good coach and Williams is a very aggressive D coordinator that our team exploited. I say that it will be easy in 2012, but watch out in 2013.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
just went from easy to really easy.
Mar 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- pd24
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,407
I know that Saints game just got eisier.
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM
- vaden
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,026
I hope they still blitz as much as Williams would've, because only Brady and Rodgers had a better qb rating against the blitz last season.
Mar 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
No need to kick on 4th downs, just punch it in for another 1st.
Mar 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM
- ocjohnknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 21
the rams cant play that cheap crap with us! Ask the saints about it! I would tell you to ask Pierre Thomas but he doesn't remember
Mar 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
Originally posted by ocjohnknee:
the rams cant play that cheap crap with us! Ask the saints about it! I would tell you to ask Pierre Thomas but he doesn't remember
pierre thomas doesnt even remember the whole 2011 season after that hit
Mar 21, 2012 at 5:33 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,325
I think Fisher was already prepared for that possibility, they have McGinnis as their assistant head coach and he can easily take over the defensive coordinator role for them.