LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Players Value

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love our GM and Front office they have a value for a player aka Alex Smith , Not going to change the contract love it or leave it , we wont panick !
Same goes for Loyed when they offerd him a contract not over valued . that's why we are good in Cap situation we have 18 Mill or somthing like that . And How Jed is
handling it , we have an offer on the table if you think your value is more by all means go and find it . Backing up his GM/Front office and i think JH is stying out of contract negotiation cuz it gets messy and feeling should not be part of it , is the best thing for JH to say nice words about AS that's it .

GO Niners.
Completely false. When a guy posts a 90 QB rating for you and wins 14 games, you damn well better offer him a franchise QB deal. It's amazing that alex is still considering us, but we get to thank the rest of the idiot NFL teams that dont want him and thank them for their idiocy so we still have a shot with him. If I was Baalke, I'd quickly offer him a 5 year 60M deal and see if he accepts it.
Originally posted by RayshawnJackson:
Completely false. When a guy posts a 90 QB rating for you and wins 14 games, you damn well better offer him a franchise QB deal. It's amazing that alex is still considering us, but we get to thank the rest of the idiot NFL teams that dont want him and thank them for their idiocy so we still have a shot with him. If I was Baalke, I'd quickly offer him a 5 year 60M deal and see if he accepts it.

So glad ur not our GM lol
or maybe our Front Office is nickle and diming players and likes to keep 15 mill to themselves a year.... thats not fact btw lol but still if we have 18million and if they really dont want to give alex that much money then for goodness sake let alex walk and we shouldve spent that money on Vincent Jackson.... then see what we have in Kaep and find out if hes the future or we need to go back to the draft... im pi$ed that we might let alex walk but had let Vincent Jackson get away too... might as well give alex the extra 2 million guarenteed or just let him walk and get another weapon on this offense... this front office is seeming to rob players of money
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

2nd that
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
or maybe our Front Office is nickle and diming players and likes to keep 15 mill to themselves a year.... thats not fact btw lol but still if we have 18million and if they really dont want to give alex that much money then for goodness sake let alex walk and we shouldve spent that money on Vincent Jackson.... then see what we have in Kaep and find out if hes the future or we need to go back to the draft... im pi$ed that we might let alex walk but had let Vincent Jackson get away too... might as well give alex the extra 2 million guarenteed or just let him walk and get another weapon on this offense... this front office is seeming to rob players of money

you still don't get it , his value not how much money we have , big diffrence ! you would s**t you pants if we go after M.Wallace ?
[ Edited by cNiner on Mar 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM ]
Monster, why are you glad I'm not the GM? You do realize what a huge mistake we're making by not signing a future HOF QB don't you?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

no joke. He had that rating because he wasnt asked to do much. Did you watch the games last year, Rayshawn? No chance they offer him 5 yr 60 million lmao
Did Buzzb change his username?

Monster, why are you glad I'm not the GM? You do realize what a huge mistake we're making by not signing a future HOF QB don't you?

OK now we can start ignoring these posts. Your sarcasm is duly noted.
9erGuy, you are just like the other NFL teams around the league, you don't know anything about football or QB play, no offense. A 90 QB rating with 14 wins with awful talent around him, yet you think he is replaceable? You kidding me bro?
You all didn't care when Goldson over valued himself like Alex is doing now. Face it, no team is willing to pay Alex big money because those who watch coaches film, don't see what 33% 49ers fans are seeing.
818, as I said before there is no sarcasm, the 49ers and the rest of the NFL are just showing that they don't know much about judging QB play.
9erGuy, you are just like the other NFL teams around the league, you don't know anything about football or QB play, no offense. A 90 QB rating with 14 wins with awful talent around him, yet you think he is replaceable? You kidding me bro?

What was our turnover ratio again? I think the historic defense and special teams might have played a role in our success. Smith didn't really do anything but manage the game and throw 1 TD a game. You don't think Kaep could do that?
Share 49ersWebzone