LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

49ers sign Mario Manningham

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wish I could say it's been nice having you, mario, but you've barely played.
Hope they give him another look next season. Still feel like the Super Bowl would've been different if he was playing. Even if they bring in new draft pick, a healthy MM as a solid veteran 3rd (assuming they bring back Boldin) could keep some stability for CK come next year. Another year of new WRs means more staring down receivers he's more comfortable with by CK.
Time for Patton to get his reps!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Hope they give him another look next season. Still feel like the Super Bowl would've been different if he was playing. Even if they bring in new draft pick, a healthy MM as a solid veteran 3rd (assuming they bring back Boldin) could keep some stability for CK come next year. Another year of new WRs means more staring down receivers he's more comfortable with by CK.

I'd take a second year 23 year old and QP, 1 year removed from a fracture foot that is a relative unknown with potential, over a "healthy" 28 year old MM who will be just 1.5 years removed from a torn ACL & PCL that we just put him on IR. MM's best asset was his agility and tearing 2 knee ligaments will be hard for someone of his style to overcome.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 27, 2013 at 4:31 PM ]
Marques lee and Watkins here we go
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Time for Patton to get his reps!

You're a funny guy...j/k! He did have a nice pick fo Boldin though.
Do we still have Baldwin?
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

We do, but he hasn't done much as of late.
just activate Devon Wiley, and get Baldwin and patton their reps. Time for Baldwin to show up on what is gonna be his final chance.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

We do, but he hasn't done much as of late.

He's been a healthy scratch for most of the games. I don't expect anything from him.

Originally posted by toppdogg32:
just activate Devon Wiley, and get Baldwin and patton their reps. Time for Baldwin to show up on what is gonna be his final chance.

Was going to say the same. Activate Wylie or Jacobs. Probably Wylie since he has some return ability if needed.
Originally posted by Raul98:
I'm just gonna come out and say it bring Moss back? for insurance to rotate with Patton.

Moss does not want to be on the 49ers lmao. He just said in a recent interview it was a bad experience for him.
Activate Chuck Jacobs
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Good luck to you Mario. Sorry things did not pan out for you here.
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by Raul98:
I'm just gonna come out and say it bring Moss back? for insurance to rotate with Patton.

Moss does not want to be on the 49ers lmao. He just said in a recent interview it was a bad experience for him.

I guess winning 10+ games and winning your division and coming with in 5 yards of winning a superbowl is a bad experience i guess it is when you want every ball thrown your way.
Share 49ersWebzone