There are 160 users in the forums

Aldon Smith got a dui doe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Kyle Williams strikes again! If the team was preparing for the Super Bowl then Aldon wouldn't be in Miami boozing it! Thanks AGAIN Kyle!

while we're at it, blame ted ginn, if he wasnt a p***y kyle williams wouldnt be returning punts and therefore we dont fumble and win the game, jeez this game is super easy

lol, i like how you think. I just posted that in another thread.

Maybe I missed something but was Ginn not injured? Plus, if anything, I'm sure the coaches and trainers are the ones who didn't allow Ginn to play.

so we should take your word cus your sure? point is if u wanna blame kyle for the loss, where does it end? do we blame harbaugh for having josh morgan in a game we were winning 41-3? do we blame ted ginn cus he cant play through pain?

The blame starts and ends with Kyle. Have you watched the replay of the muffed punt? He had PLENTY of time to get away from the ball and shouldn't have even tried to get it given the wet conditions. If Kyle just lets it go then the Niners get the ball back around the 25 yard line. There is nobody else to blame but Kyle for the idiotic decision to even be within 5 yards of that ball.
Make enough laws and you create a nation of criminals. Just because he was busted for DUI doesn't mean anything. Thug cops are being trained to presume everyone is guilty of something rather than that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. These pigs (and I am referring specifically to those uniformed outlaws that violate the constitution and the rights of citizens) arrest people in order to make their quotas; not because the arrested person is a danger to anyone.

I'll bet Aldon was a bit tipsy but did something stupid that called attention to him by one of these thug cops.

It amazes me that "sports fans" (and I use the term loosely) are ready to condemn Aldon Smith for getting arrested., He is a football player. What he does in his private life is not relevant to that (as long as he doesn't become a serial killer or something similar).

Furthermore, none of you have any way of knowing if this is Aldon's fault or the thug cop's fault. None of you know if Aldon really did something worthy of arrest, or if some pig thug cop is just adding a notch to his quota book.
Kyle Williams strikes again! If the team was preparing for the Super Bowl then Aldon wouldn't be in Miami boozing it! Thanks AGAIN Kyle!

while we're at it, blame ted ginn, if he wasnt a p***y kyle williams wouldnt be returning punts and therefore we dont fumble and win the game, jeez this game is super easy

Maybe I missed something but was Ginn not injured? Plus, if anything, I'm sure the coaches and trainers are the ones who didn't allow Ginn to play.

so we should take your word cus your sure? point is if u wanna blame kyle for the loss, where does it end? do we blame harbaugh for having josh morgan in a game we were winning 41-3? do we blame ted ginn cus he cant play through pain?

The blame starts and ends with Kyle. Have you watched the replay of the muffed punt? He had PLENTY of time to get away from the ball and shouldn't have even tried to get it given the wet conditions. If Kyle just lets it go then the Niners get the ball back around the 25 yard line. There is nobody else to blame but Kyle for the idiotic decision to even be within 5 yards of that ball.

everyone looks for a scape goat, i'm sure before that muffed punt the game was in the bag, we were money on 3rd downs remember, 1-13, him not touching that punt gurantees nothing. while we're at it lets blame goldson cus he knocked out brown who wasnt in on the td to manningham as brock was replacing him, its just an endless game we can play. we win as a team and lose as one aswell, fans who place it all on 1 guy are losers IMO.

everyone looks for a scape goat, i'm sure before that muffed punt the game was in the bag, we were money on 3rd downs remember, 1-13, him not touching that punt gurantees nothing. while we're at it lets blame goldson cus he knocked out brown who wasnt in on the td to manningham as brock was replacing him, its just an endless game we can play. we win as a team and lose as one aswell, fans who place it all on 1 guy are losers IMO.

I understand this is a team sport but I strongly believe Kyle is the overwhelming reason for the loss. If that makes me a loser then so be it! KTHXBAI!
[b] Aldon is doing the same thing all 49erFans/49ers r doing drinking to help ease the pain ! The best team in the nfl is out be cause of a kick returner. Yeah a guy who fumbled a few times.
[ Edited by CRABTREE on Jan 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Lol.....kyle williams is to blame ! I agree with that !! See if we were heading to the superbowl aldon would of never got that dui ! Lol j/k
  • mike
  • Veteran
Kyle williams is not to blame, wow you guys...Aldon made a STUPID decision. He could have easily grabbed a cab or found a DD but no these athletes think they can get away with it. His drunk ass crashes into your family then tell me who you'd blame.
So what? He's young and made a mistake. First time in his life he had money. And lots of time off. And probably his first time in South Beach. His mistake was not taking a cab. I don't have a problem with any other parts.
D in DROY is not for defensive.....
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM ]
I really can't stand it when this happens. Hopefully the kid learns from his mistake. Be good if Justin and Pat sat down with him after they get back from Hawaii.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Its the pro bowls fault! If he would have been voted in, this would never have happened!

I blame Kyle Williams for making him drink to numb the pain.

Damn i thought this guy was all business.

Although its not a big deal, i was hoping he was more like Jerry Rice, in that after a super bowl win he would be out running routes.

Not getting s**t faced and driving around Miami after a NFC championship game.
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Jim Harbaugh got a DUI in November of 2005. Google it if you want.

OTB
One Term Blunt?

Older Than Boast

I understand this is a team sport but I strongly believe Kyle is the overwhelming reason for the loss. If that makes me a loser then so be it! KTHXBAI!

It's Jim Harbaugh's fault for putting Williams in at PR, so clearly he should be fired.
Jim Harbaugh got a DUI in 2005 while coaching in San Diego?

Didn't know that...
Share 49ersWebzone