LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

Missing WR's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has anyone seen our WR's? I've been really worried about them to the point that I have filed a missing person's report with the police as they have failed to show up the entire post season. I hope they're ok and nothing serious has happened to them.
That is classic my friend!!
1 catch for 3 yards by a wr 2day, not gonna cut it
Cant rely on vdavis forwver :/
This is our biggest need
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
This is our biggest need

Indeed.
Originally posted by backontop:
Has anyone seen our WR's? I've been really worried about them to the point that I have filed a missing person's report with the police as they have failed to show up the entire post season. I hope they're ok and nothing serious has happened to them.

Nice i shall one his names crabtree, but he's getting mugged 10 yards down the field, with the ref watching this happen like some sick prevert who watchs little kids.
Alex almost won 2 playoff games without any help from the WR position. That is saying a lot right there. Just imagine what he could do if he actually had a damn WR that could get open and catch the ball.
Losing Josh Morgan destroyed our offensive axis/functionality for most of the season. -You go back to before he got injured, our offense was heating up into a force which was hard to cover. -You go back to that Eagles game and it was the start of something special; bit by bit the pieces came apart.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Losing Josh Morgan destroyed our offensive axis/functionality for most of the season. -You go back to before he got injured, our offense was heating up into a force which was hard to cover. -You go back to that Eagles game and it was the start of something special; bit by bit the pieces came apart.

exactly. i kept saying that 2nite, how much we really are missing morgan.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:

We missed any receiver that got open. We REALLY missed Ted Ginn Jr. I would have rather had him out there just to fair catch the damn ball.
You realize we started Crabtree and Williams and the other WR's suited up were ... wait for it ... Brett Swain, Joe Hastings and Colin f**king Jones. There aren't any WR's on the roster to be missing.
I had actually forgotten Cradpee until late in the game when they showed a replay of him doing jack s**t.

An entire room said in unison, has he been playing the whole game?

The ghost of Jerry Sullivan lives on
Originally posted by 9erReign:
You realize we started Crabtree and Williams and the other WR's suited up were ... wait for it ... Brett Swain, Joe Hastings and Colin f**king Jones. There aren't any WR's on the roster to be missing.

Crabtree is a #10 overall pick that held out for more money. Sorry but you're ass had better step up when needed not disappear.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

We missed any receiver that got open. We REALLY missed Ted Ginn Jr. I would have rather had him out there just to fair catch the damn ball.

Second that. I think we should be looking for a wr very hard this offseason. Ginn, and Morgan have contracts up!
Share 49ersWebzone