There are 268 users in the forums

I Have Nightmares

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I see dead people
We are normally pretty good at tackling. However the pattern I do see is if we get beat we get beat deep all season long. This falls mostly to the safetys. Goldson is a good hitter and tackler but he is not that fast and can sometimes be burned by speed. Whitner is a bit small and you can sometimes throw over the top of him. I think our corners perform better on big, deep plays than the safetys. In the Dallas game that's also how we got beat. Of course we had guys injured there. But deep middle seems to be vulnerable on this team.
Think positive
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I had a nightmare that my car was stolen with my girlfriend in it, then we won the NFC championship and I got over it.
Hicks is going to wish he never set foot in the NFL after this Sunday.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
worse nightmares are when I dream that my teeth are falling out inexplicably...

I thought I was the only one.
I love lamp.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I love lamp.

I also enjoy a good lamp
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

read up on this...its pretty common among people...its usually a reflection of one's own recent feeling of helplessness or loss of strength (either physical or mental) or the loss of the ability to control one's fate (we can all relate to that this week!)

oh yeah, i also remember an episode of the Soprano's where Tony was dreaming and in it his teeth kept falling out....probably for one of the reasons above
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I love lamp.

I also enjoy a good lamp

Our secondary gives it up like a slut! QBs have wet dreams about playing them.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Our secondary gives it up like a slut! QBs have wet dreams about playing them.

Maybe last year. This year we have not allowed a lot of YAC, Sproles and Graham TD were very untipycal.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

hahaha i have those nightmares toooo....worst feeling...wake up touching all my teeth

You have those too?!@!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are normally pretty good at tackling. However the pattern I do see is if we get beat we get beat deep all season long. This falls mostly to the safetys. Goldson is a good hitter and tackler but he is not that fast and can sometimes be burned by speed. Whitner is a bit small and you can sometimes throw over the top of him. I think our corners perform better on big, deep plays than the safetys. In the Dallas game that's also how we got beat. Of course we had guys injured there. But deep middle seems to be vulnerable on this team.

In the Cowboys game we straight up didn't have anyone covering the receiver in OT at all.
He was 20-30 yards behind everyone on our team, communication error.
Share 49ersWebzone