LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

I Have Nightmares

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Hopefully someone will get a nice clean hit on that slippery little S.O.B. (Sproles) and knock about a second off his 40 time.
Originally posted by BobS:
Hopefully someone will get a nice clean hit on that slippery little S.O.B. (Sproles) and knock about a second off his 40 time.

Sproles isn't playing
  • mike
  • Veteran

Sproles was last week.

Or am I missing something?
you guys are too negative. We are winning this game!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike:

Sproles was last week.

Or am I missing something?
You got me, somebody mentioned him and I ran with it, oops!
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Muggins:
And your final nightmare.

look at that guy wearing blue.......

The monster is Aldon and the loser in blue is Eli in this weekend's game, GAME OVER BODY PARTS!

Its weird how weve been the NFL's best tackling team all season, yet so many of the passing TD's against us have been plays where we either went for the pick or the big hit, and the WR breaks a big one.

Goldson and Whitner need to save the punishing hits for the running game and when theres already a man or 2 in on the tackle. when youre solo on a guy like Nicks or Cruz, priority ONE is a wrap tackle. And Dashon, if youre the last line of defense, dont go for the pick.

This game is going to be a close battle. I see a couple TD's for both teams, and a few FG's for both teams. no idea who will win, just hoping we use our home field advantage, and our slight edge (run D) to maximum potential.

the good thing is, even if the Giants get a good sized lead on us, we can use the 2002 comeback as inspiration for why its not over, and the game last week as a confidence builder that we can score 30-40 pts if needed.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Muggins:
And your final nightmare.

look at that guy wearing blue.......

ok hold still while I bite your face off...good...good...ok almost done...good...ok thanks for standing there patiently while I killed you.
Sunday, 22 January, 2012, approximately 0800 PST...

Share 49ersWebzone