LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 206 users in the forums

Should Gore have ran out of bounds on the final drive?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It was fate.....

Had Gore gone out, it wouldn't have led to Alex's spike, which wouldn't have led to the critical down & distance situation of 3rd & 3, which is a prerequisite for any EPIC 49ERS CATCH:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/162484-3rd-and-3/

/thread
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM ]
After i took a s**t, should i have wiped my ass before i hopped in the shower?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

That's just being economical and saving toilet paper!
Sick of these f**king threads. JUST LET IT BE
Who cares we won! Lock this thread!
even if gire...
Originally posted by BrianGO:
HOW we win or lose games is the entire reason for a message board in the first place.

Yeah but a message board shoudn't dwell too much on the IFS, BUTS, SHOULD'VE, COULD'VE and so forth. Just be happy that we WON that game, and a game away from the Super Bowl. Stop living in the past and move on to the present which is the upcoming Giants and the future at Indianapolis for the Super game. All message boards should be about HOW WERE GOING TO WIN THE NFC TITLE GAME and HOW WERE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL and our teams future instead of the past ifs, and buts, should've, could've, would've etc. Gooooooooooooooooooooo Ninerssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
Originally posted by TlSSER:

This

• Jiks
I love Mary J. Blige!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

That's just being economical and saving toilet paper!

Eli, is that you?
What is it with the forum? No one can make a simple observation if it even hints at being critical without people wanting to LOCK out others from discussing it. GROW UP.

I hope to god that the coaches aren't this close minded. I'll bet you WIN OR LOSE, coaches take every opportunity to use game situations like this as teaching opportunities IF there is improvement to be had.

Our old coaches clearly weren't taking every opportunity to teach - they wanted to preach. Remember the whole thing about the players saying they never re-run a play that didn't work in practice - they just moved on. Compare that to JH and staff, several references to players saying plays are practiced many times before ever even appearing in the game.

It's a legitimate question, should he have gone out of bounds? From a fan's perspective, "yes." But we don't know if the coaches wanted to burn some clock since they had a timeout to use. Alex hustling to kill the clock would suggest they didn't want to burn time, but who knows, maybe they wanted to get 10-15 seconds removed. I don't think the Saints had a timeout left - did they?
Share 49ersWebzone