Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 623 users in the forums

Did anyone else place a "sucker" bet on our 49ers before the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wish i did :(
I bet a couple friends the 49ers would have a better record then both the raiders and bunchofqueers combined. Lol also told them alex would have a breakout season, and wed get coach of the year and we would win at least one playoff game. Next season both have to buy and where niner jerseys every sunday until their teams combine 13 wins.
I threw down $200 for some reason, was expecting to lose all of it but it was either that or the craps table so I said "f**k it." Now if they do win, daddy's going on vacation


Also only the 2nd time I've ever bet on sports, and the first for the 49ers, or football in general.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:16 AM ]
I was in Vegas a few months before the season and waiting in line at the sportsbook but the line was long and I had to piss. Took care of business and then forgot to go back (little bit alcohol related). My big plan was $100 each on Packers and Niners. Packers would just give a little spending cash, but I thought it was a really good bet, Niners would have paid for another trip back!
Yes! I did I got 40:1 odds in March and I threw down 25 bucks and now I can't find the ticket
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,708
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Yes! I did I got 40:1 odds in March and I threw down 25 bucks and now I can't find the ticket

lol sux

that would've been what???
40
x
25
____

1000.00
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone