LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 189 users in the forums

For all you tailgaters for the Playoff game vs Saints.. Parking Lot opens at 8:30 am

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone know how to get parking passes for the interior lot? Cost? Thanks!

It would be great to tailgate before this game if possible close to the stadium.

Go 49ers!!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Indy49er:
Does anyone know how to get parking passes for the interior lot? Cost? Thanks!

It would be great to tailgate before this game if possible close to the stadium.

Go 49ers!!

ebay , craigslist or try to buy a fake one from the scalpers
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Ya, they're called Dirt Lots OR u can pay people to park in their driveways and walk in the lot. It's cheaper than the dirt, and yes, safe....assuming you don't decide to bring your Bentley

whose driveway are you gonna park in? lol houses close by are not very parking friendly.
Along these lines, whats a good 9ers bar hangout for the game on satuday. I am going to be driving through san fran and dont want to miss the game! Been a longtime lurker and decided to see where webzoners hang. Thanks
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
whose driveway are you gonna park in? lol houses close by are not very parking friendly.

I used to do it all the time 10-15 years ago when there was a waiting list for season tickets. They wave you in when you go down Gilman. I'm just saying, cheaper and fast to get the hell outta there after the game.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Parking lot attendants dont scan them to check some database, they just tear off the bottom. Besides, they ain't fake. Just pricey. They're just tryin to make a dollar outta 15 cents
:(

Parking lot attendants dont scan them to check some database, they just tear off the bottom. Besides, they ain't fake. Just pricey. They're just tryin to make a dollar outta 15 cents

I guess I'll pull up early and see what's available.

ANY Webzoners tailgating before the game??? Would love to join some peeps if possible for my FIRST playoff game!!!

didn't mean fake but used....Last year i forgot my parking pass and a scalper gave me one and said to pay him when i get in. sounded good right? got up to the gates and the person checking said it wasn't valid..cant remember if the bottom was ripped off though ..but I've been getting these PP's for years now i didn't see anything noticeable.

Luckily this lady at the gate let me pay cash and i pulled over down a row and told the scalper what happened...he didn't trip cause he seen what happened..but if i would of paid first for the pass i would have had to pay double cause i probably wouldn't have seen that guy again.

Originally posted by Indy49er:
I guess I'll pull up early and see what's available.

ANY Webzoners tailgating before the game??? Would love to join some peeps if possible for my FIRST playoff game!!!

We'll be tailgating as usual. Row 16, south side of the stadium. More than welcome to join if you'd like, there's normally about 20 of us. PM me if you're interested.
What time would be a good time to head to the game if you have a pass already to make sure you get a good tailgating spot?
Originally posted by 9ers4lifeBaby:
What time would be a good time to head to the game if you have a pass already to make sure you get a good tailgating spot?

Plan to arrive very close to 8:30
Does anyone know how much the dirt lots were charging? Still $30 or did it get raised because of the playoffs?
Originally posted by sddfdds:
Does anyone know how much the dirt lots were charging? Still $30 or did it get raised because of the playoffs?

Yes, it was still $30
Share 49ersWebzone