LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

For all you tailgaters for the Playoff game vs Saints.. Parking Lot opens at 8:30 am

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just passing on the news.. the 49ers are opening the parking lot a little bit earlier than normal.. Per Taylor Price on Twitter. Its official.
Beer me!
Originally posted by Fricker:
Just passing on the news.. the 49ers are opening the parking lot a little bit earlier than normal.. Per Taylor Price on Twitter. Its official.

You coming to the game?
I like it a lot
Originally posted by cwilson830:
You coming to the game?

doesnt look like it :/ Long story i thought i had tickets because i travel with 2 buddies every were and between the 2 of them they have 5 extra seats.. So im always in charge of finding us away tickets and they always make sure im taken care of during home games ala the cowboys game i went to and years before. So when the playoff tickets went on sale to the public i didnt sweat it knowing i had one from my friends. Then i find out a few days ago when asking him the plans.. That he thought i was going with the other guy which i have never done.. And he sold his other tickets to his gf's friends. And then my other buddy knowing that i always go with the other guy sold his other ones with out even making sure i was good to go.. So needless to say right now outlook not so good. I will tell you this.. When we beat the saints i will be dropping what ever it cost to goto the next one. Pretty disappointing but just cant see spending stupid money when A) i dont sit upper level, and B) knowing i shoulda had a ticket for face value in the lowers, and now looking at 2-3 times the amount. Also i would have to use vacation time from work which wasnt a big deal to me had that already planned.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
You coming to the game?

doesnt look like it :/ Long story i thought i had tickets because i travel with 2 buddies every were and between the 2 of them they have 5 extra seats.. So im always in charge of finding us away tickets and they always make sure im taken care of during home games ala the cowboys game i went to and years before. So when the playoff tickets went on sale to the public i didnt sweat it knowing i had one from my friends. Then i find out a few days ago when asking him the plans.. That he thought i was going with the other guy which i have never done.. And he sold his other tickets to his gf's friends. And then my other buddy knowing that i always go with the other guy sold his other ones with out even making sure i was good to go.. So needless to say right now outlook not so good. I will tell you this.. When we beat the saints i will be dropping what ever it cost to goto the next one. Pretty disappointing but just cant see spending stupid money when A) i dont sit upper level, and B) knowing i shoulda had a ticket for face value in the lowers, and now looking at 2-3 times the amount. Also i would have to use vacation time from work which wasnt a big deal to me had that already planned.

I know you are pretty big into traveling you should jus go to SF for the experience... go watch it at a 49ers bar.
Somebody please bring back the tailgate recipe thread.
is there gonna be a webzone tailgate? also are they letting people tailgate during and after the game?
[ Edited by awol36 on Jan 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]

Originally posted by awol36:
is there gonna be a webzone tailgate? also are they letting people tailgate during and after the game?

Yes. No, only after. Check the thread in the parking lot.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by awol36:

Yes. No, only after. Check the thread in the parking lot.

Hopefully they will let the fans tailgate one last time after the game
f**king....sweeeeet.
This will be my first trip to Candlestick. Is there cash parking near the stadium or is it all prepaid with parking passes? What is the best place to park for tailgating? What is the cost? Thanks for your help!!
Originally posted by kurtis22:
This will be my first trip to Candlestick. Is there cash parking near the stadium or is it all prepaid with parking passes? What is the best place to park for tailgating? What is the cost? Thanks for your help!!

Ya, they're called Dirt Lots OR u can pay people to park in their driveways and walk in the lot. It's cheaper than the dirt, and yes, safe....assuming you don't decide to bring your Bentley
Share 49ersWebzone