LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Tarrell Brown on "Come On Man"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone else see this segment?? I didn't notice he did that in the game.... He completely dodged Baldwin and avoided contact on that TD reception... good thing it was Rogers on that busted play instead of Brown, otherwise he woulda let Tavaris Jackson score too... Horrible mental lapse on Tarrell
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He made a "Business decision"
that was pitiful... i knew he was a turd...didnt notice that in the game
ya i didnt notice it in the game. That s**t pisses me off
his spot needs to be upgraded.

Teams are going to key on him come playoff time. Mark my words.
Originally posted by susweel:
He made a "Business decision"

A bad one that did not result in the betterment of the team... I bet Harbaugh watching MNF is like... WTF! COME ON MAN!! lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

He's a decent player just dont have the INT numbers that Rogers has. I personally think the dude has played really well this year, much better then expected.

yup
He's a decent player just dont have the INT numbers that Rogers has. I personally think the dude has played really well this year, much better then expected.

I agree... i never thought he sucked and think he's above average... if he was crappier than Spencer, Brock or Culliver... either of them would be in instead of him... I get it... but that one particular play was a bonehead "business decision" and I guarantee Clements makes that play... or anyone else on the team... he b***hed out that one
Originally posted by forty9ers:
that was pitiful... i knew he was a turd...didnt notice that in the game

+1

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Even though Brown has been steady for most of the season, we need to add another CB that can really complement Rogers instead of being just serviceable.

you're a hard poster to figure out, Sus.

Go back and watch some games......he gets burned consistently, yet many times it goes unnoticed because the WR was overthrown. Good qb's in the playoffs are going to hit on those.

He's a liability. IMO.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 26, 2011 at 5:45 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

you're a hard poster to figure out, Sus.

Why is that ?
i hope he doesn't get dog on against jordy nelson like the last time he went against him.
Still dont think it was as bad as the Deshon whiff on Baldwin! I dont even know what he was doing on that play he ran up to Baldwin and STOPPED! I was taught in football, in order to make a tackle without missing you have to run threw the player never stop and wait.
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Dec 26, 2011 at 5:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone