There are 215 users in the forums

If the Saints lose on Monday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The Rams would have to trade that pick. They have Bradford for 70 million. No one would trade to take that contract and they ain't gonna be putting 20 million into their QB position.

Right, and because they'd get SOOOOOO much in return (WAAAAAY more than what the pick value chart would dictate - throw that out the window), I definitely do NOT wanna see them get the 1st pick.

Hey genius if you knew some one had to give up something because they already invested so much into something else, you would still overly pay for it?
We try to jump on the Rams early ...get an early lead

and rest the starters ..Let Kap and Tolzien play, let Hunter and Dixon share the touches out of the backfield

Rest Willis again ....Let Grant and Gooden play ILB and rest Bowman too

Let RJF, Ian Williams and Dobbs get some snaps

Start Shawntae and Culliver at CB

play Reggie Smith and Jones play Safety ...Let Donte and Dashon rest up

Lets not take any chances and go into the playoffs as healthy as we can be
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Hey genius if you knew some one had to give up something because they already invested so much into something else, you would still overly pay for it?

Yes because you have to outbid other teams who will also be willing to give up a ton. I still can't get over the fact that you said teams won't give up the farm for Luck.
Normally I'd agree, but man they'd get an absolute BUNDLE from a team for the right to draft Luck. People are even speculating that Houston threw that game vs. Indy the other day for that very reason, and they still had seeding to play for!

Why would Houston throw a game to HELP a division rival get the #1 pick? If people are actually speculating that, then they have something very backwards.
You know what happens when you assume right?

The 9ers should only worry what's in front of them this year.

Also rams need alot help, but no team would give up the farm for one rookie or an injury prone Bradford

Originally posted by HIMYM:
If I remember correctly, ESPN reported few days ago that according to Adam Shefter there are some teams that will be willing to trade 3-4 first round picks to draft Andrew Luck.

This enough proof 49allthetime???
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Why would Houston throw a game to HELP a division rival get the #1 pick? If people are actually speculating that, then they have something very backwards.

Huh? Losing that game HURT their division rival's chances of getting the #1 pick...
I think we should at least play the starters a couple series if we aren`t playing for anything. Don`t want guys to get rusty either. We also don`t have enough receivers healthy to really play anything but what we already have got.
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Dec 24, 2011 at 7:19 PM ]
You know what happens when you assume right?

The 9ers should only worry what's in front of them this year.

Also rams need alot help, but no team would give up the farm for one rookie or an injury prone Bradford

Originally posted by HIMYM:
If I remember correctly, ESPN reported few days ago that according to Adam Shefter there are some teams that will be willing to trade 3-4 first round picks to draft Andrew Luck.

This enough proof 49allthetime???

You know who Adam Schaefer is right ?
It's Adam Schefter, and yes, he works for a sports company that one or two people may have heard of, called ESP FREAKING N.

Keep telling me how teams won't give up the farm for Luck, it's too funny...
Ifthe saints lose Monday. I'd like to see us start EVERYONE.....play EVERYONE. .....every minute........with a Playbook WITHOUT any running plays. All spread, 3-4 wr sets all game long. Open it up in a live game and treat it like a week 3 preseason game. Maybe let Frank rest up tho.

Ifthe saints lose Monday. I'd like to see us start EVERYONE.....play EVERYONE. .....every minute........with a Playbook WITHOUT any running plays. All spread, 3-4 wr sets all game long. Open it up in a live game and treat it like a week 3 preseason game. Maybe let Frank rest up tho.
so what if the Packers lose tomorrow and the Saints lose Monday
Originally posted by LundyLove:
so what if the Packers lose tomorrow and the Saints lose Monday

If the Packers lose tomorrow and the #1 seed is up for grabs, then by all means go for the win because there's a reason to win. This was working under the assumption that the 2 seed is locked, can't go up or down. But like I said, I think there's about as low a chance as humanly possible for Chicago to win tomorrow.
If the Packers lose tomorrow and the #1 seed is up for grabs, then by all means go for the win because there's a reason to win. This was working under the assumption that the 2 seed is locked, can't go up or down. But like I said, I think there's about as low a chance as humanly possible for Chicago to win tomorrow.

ya no cultler no forte no knox no barber

theyre gonna lose pretty big
Share 49ersWebzone