LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Would it Benefit the Niners to Lose a Game Before the Playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would it Benefit the Niners to Lose a Game Before the Playoffs?

I hope we lose at least once, and twice I wouldn't be mad at either. If there's anything that is going to be exposed it needs to happen BEFORE the playoffs and addressed accordingly. This will help to keep our heads out of the clouds and gives us a better chance to go deep into the playoffs.

...and the playoffs is where we are headed boys!
[ Edited by 9erVillian on Nov 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM ]
intentionally? no, that's absurd.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
We'll have the first seed in the NFC if we win out. Packers won't run the table. They're too weak in too many areas.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
intentionally? no, that's absurd.

Not intentionally.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol, I dont think you have to worry about that. We will lose another game before the playoffs.
Is this a serious thread topic?

NO.
Un-American and Communist.
Yes we should lose!!!! Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Originally posted by okdkid:
We'll have the first seed in the NFC if we win out. Packers won't run the table. They're too weak in too many areas.

Which I considered. If they Packers start losing then yeah I want us to keep winning to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. If they continue to dominate then it wont hurt if we lose a game or two. It could even be good for us.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Your logic is not logic at all.
This is racist.
should we lose a game? no. will we lose a game? likely.

it wouldn't be the end of the world to lose a game or two, obviously. But not sure that there's any real benefit to it.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
should we lose a game? no. will we lose a game? likely.

it wouldn't be the end of the world to lose a game or two, obviously. But not sure that there's any real benefit to it.

Tittle changed to be more clear.
this is why the rest of 'Merica hates california....
Share 49ersWebzone