LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 178 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Had 2 people yesterday give me compliments on my 9er shirt at school...funny haven't heard one thing the past 2 semesters

Yeah, a Patriot fan acknowledged my hoodie yesterday with an apology. No one ever gave a sh*t before. But yeah, I told him they better exact revenge.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL what a clown

This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

ulbrich lol i like that......you forgot derrick smith dawg
Originally posted by gage:
Had 2 people yesterday give me compliments on my 9er shirt at school...funny haven't heard one thing the past 2 semesters

Yeah, a Patriot fan acknowledged my hoodie yesterday with an apology. No one ever gave a sh*t before. But yeah, I told him they better exact revenge.

well at least you dont have deal with the s**t from having a tattoo of the logo on your calf......nothing is better than raider fans laughing at m when they see it. all raider fans are losers and will never amount to anything in this world lol
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Got a pat on the backs today from some random people in my class. I wore 49er gear throughout the whole semester... I wore my Warrior stuff today and they all noticed.
Kesar blah blah blah. John Brody blah blah blah. Near the end of the senior year of high school I see this bird legged Italian dude throw up a wing and a prayer to a tall white dude in the back of the endzone and I have been hooked ever since. Ok pal? If it weren't for Jack Daniels I wouldn't have made it through the past ten years. Oh, and I never really liked Steve Young as a quarterback. Shanahan had to cut the field in half (by rollouts) because the snapper head couldn't read coverages. There, I said it.
Alot of fans have been calling out other niners fans for bandwagoning....its pretty dumb.......I WANT MORE 49ERS Fans!!!! I think it is to our advantage to let the NFL how strong our fanbase's numbers are so they think twice about screwing over......(Review the Dallas-Baltimore-and NYG games horrible calls)
[ Edited by vamphunter23 on Jan 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM ]
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Alot of fans have been calling out other niners fans for bandwagoning....its pretty dumb.......I WANT MORE 49ERS Fans!!!! I think it is to our advantage to let the NFL how strong our fanbase's numbers are so they think twice about screwing over......(Review the Dallas-Baltimore-and NYG games horrible calls)

I just pisses me off when I couldn't get NFC Championship tix. I know peeps were getting tix that hadn't even watched a game in 5 years.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I just pisses me off when I couldn't get NFC Championship tix. I know peeps were getting tix that hadn't even watched a game in 5 years.

That sucks......we'll be in more big games next year....save your cash for next year and hope we get a fair officiating crew
  • mod
  • Veteran
lol, walked into a sandwich shop before the Giants with my Niner hoodie... I wear that thing a couple times a week... NEVER heard anything before the saints game and I got a compliment on it.

You not being able to get NFC Championship tickets have ZERO to do with bandwagon fans. Over 67,000 of Candlesticks seats were spoken for prior to the public on sale. Sucks you didnt get to go, and I'm sorry that you werent able to....but I thought you should know that your reasoning for not going is simply inaccurate.

And I am so sick and tired of hearing people b***hing about bandwagon fans. If your team doesnt have bandwagon fans, your team isnt any good. Period, end of story.

Originally posted by JoeisGod:
Kesar blah blah blah. John Brody blah blah blah. Near the end of the senior year of high school I see this bird legged Italian dude throw up a wing and a prayer to a tall white dude in the back of the endzone and I have been hooked ever since. Ok pal? If it weren't for Jack Daniels I wouldn't have made it through the past ten years. Oh, and I never really liked Steve Young as a quarterback. Shanahan had to cut the field in half (by rollouts) because the snapper head couldn't read coverages. There, I said it.

I agree with this post, even though I was only 4 in 1981.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for 80849er4life.
Doesnt bandwagoners mean that the team is doing good now?.....whats everybody complaining about.....shouldnt get mad at dumb stuff hey we were all bandwagoners once....some when they were right out of the womb.....some at age 5-10, some at age 60.......what matters is that they jumped on the wagon......we should give them a chance to jump off till we get mad at them is all Im saying.....
How do you distinguish a bandwagoner from someone who's new and actually wants to learn about the team?
[ Edited by rEspEctdA49ers on Jan 24, 2012 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
How do you distinguish a bandwagoner from someone who's new and actually wants to learn about the team?

One in the same.
Originally posted by gage:

f**k that.

I hope the Giants f**king murder the Patriots.
Share 49ersWebzone