There are 231 users in the forums

Check out my 49er video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good job. Keep up the good work!
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Thanks guys. Yeah I wanted to make it more like a preview.

Maybe in a month or something I'll make an actual highlight reel from each game.

You used one of the trailer themes in iMovie correct? If you did of course it's going to be like a preview. I love how easy it is to drag and drop scenes and the music along with the cinematic effects really brings it to life. It's all there already. Apple makes it so easy.
Alot of goodness in that!!
that was a cool a** video
pretty cool,, keep um coming,,, got to get threw this bye week somehow....
Originally posted by gamechanger:
You used one of the trailer themes in iMovie correct? If you did of course it's going to be like a preview. I love how easy it is to drag and drop scenes and the music along with the cinematic effects really brings it to life. It's all there already. Apple makes it so easy.

Yeah I used the template but even still it was difficult to edit the milliseconds in between clips. Gonna try to make one from scratch, but that would be way more time consuming. It's a great program tho
Thanks guys. Yeah I wanted to make it more like a preview.

Maybe in a month or something I'll make an actual highlight reel from each game.

I'd like to make a video but don't know how to gather all the scenes from YouTube? How do you captures scenes from other videos?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wow, i gotta get a Mac.
God damn I hope this season isn't a mirage. All these videos got me so f**king pumped up. Trying to keep it in check and not get cocky with my friends but...as Harbs said...there is something special brewing with this team.

Originally posted by mustangmele:
I'd like to make a video but don't know how to gather all the scenes from YouTube? How do you captures scenes from other videos?

Yup with my MacBook using safari I can download any video content then simply convert it to an mp4 file. Then u can import those videos to the imovies software or any video editing software.
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Oct 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Yup with my MacBook using safari I can download any video content then simply convert it to an mp4 file. Then u can import those videos to the imovies software or any video editing software.

is there similar software out there for PC's?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yeah, same question here...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Not quite sure but I'm positive u can find something on torrents or something
Originally posted by CaptainTabasco:
This video is. lack of a better word. F***ing awesome.

orgasmitastic?
Share 49ersWebzone