LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Dixon out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#3 will play more if #1 or #2 are out with injury. That is the job function I believe.
Originally posted by valrod33:
@Boobie24Dixon Pressure Presents Opportunity,I accept all challenges Lord!

He's gona thank the lord after the Niners cut him
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by djfullshred:
#3 will play more if #1 or #2 are out with injury. That is the job function I believe.

you sir, are a jeanious!
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont like any of those guys over dixon
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

you sir, are a jeanious!

modded
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Oct 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM ]
Dixon is safe, no worries.
Originally posted by Whomeam:

you sir, are a jeanious!

modded

you sir, are a jeanious!

lol, yes sometimes we need to break down these very complicated equations into layman's terms.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Oct 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM ]
Its just a look see at whats out there in case, next week it will be another position. A good team is always looking, being prepared if they take a player off the practice squad they will fill it with someone else.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
We also have Ian Johnoson on the PS. But are these guys mentioned above bigger backs?

Doesn't really matter about size since Dixon doesn't play as big as he is. Still dances a bit too much rather than just banging into the hole and using his weight to his advantage. Not that he can't do it, just doesn't consistently.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Doesn't really matter about size since Dixon doesn't play as big as he is. Still dances a bit too much rather than just banging into the hole and using his weight to his advantage. Not that he can't do it, just doesn't consistently.

Agreed.

Originally posted by Sinsation:
i think this is a motivation tactic.

You don't try out 3 guys just for motivation.
I would have to see him go, he can definitely ball
Originally posted by verb1der:
aww man, this is bad news for big dix!

damn and i wanted our offensive mantra to be "Dix Hard, VD sting, and Crabs all over."
I dont think that highly of Dixon, but its not worth cutting him in mid season. With that said, I pretty much been wrong on every move the Niners have made (Rogers, Bowman, Franklin, Spikes, Clement, Manusky/Fiago, our record..... )
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I don;t read much into the try outs of the other no name runners.... it's just one of those things. Plus like another said, he is the number 3 RB so few carries are to be expected
Share 49ersWebzone