LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

We are who they thought we were, and they let us off the hook...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
Awesome comeback! We are slowly learning how to become a team and not accept losing.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
From top to bottom our "big name" leaders made big plays in the 2nd half.

But my take is that the Niners showed heart and played as a team. Each leader: Alex, Gore, Justin Smith, Davis, Morgan, Crabtree, Rodgers all made plays in this game.

The Eagles defense has had 3 defense collapses in the last three weeks. You could say they did it to us, but they also did it to Matty Ice, and Eli Manning. To me the Eagles defense has not learned how to play together and don't trust each other. You can easily blame the lock out on this. Talent but not on the same page.

Bottom line: The Niners gelled in Ohio. They trust each other and play with heart.----The Eagles are Pro Bowlers who don't trust each other. Don't play as a team unit or with heart and trust to win.

Are you saying that spending 100 billion dollars in free agency is NOT the way to win a Super Bowl???

I agree with you. We were gave all kinds of opportunity's to win but seemed like we did not want to. GO 49ers.
The Niners are you they are, an improving team finally under a good HQ who is starting to make adjustements at half time. The niners finally had the football gods come in their favor. Remember at Dallas, the Niners should have won but the football gods thought otherwise.

This was the BEST win for me in 8-10 years. I am a believer. Frank Gore also showed some heart, the 1-2 punch of Gore Hunter could be a good thing in the future.

The niners got a W and probably the plane ride home will be a lot more fun than if they had a L.
you're right, but I'm going to leave that skepticism for later in the week. Right now I couldn't give a s**t.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Trent Baalke channeling Herb Brooks. "I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones."
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Trent Baalke channeling Herb Brooks. "I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones."
back to back come from behind road wins.

that's who we are.
i signed into the forum thinking to myself, "i wonder how quickly debbie downer will show up...". behold what is the first thread

some people just WANT to be unhappy.

and who are they?

a team still learning, and now a team with big confidence boost beating the "dream team"
Championship.
First, you aren't a hater. You are a master of the obvious. The Eagles had plenty of opportunities to put the game away, but they didn't. Who gives a s**t at this point?

The Niners made all the plays they needed to, at the times they needed to, and won a road game against a very talented opponent.

For Pete's sake enjoy it, don't question it! We have all been waiting a long time to see a win like this.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
From top to bottom our "big name" leaders made big plays in the 2nd half.

But my take is that the Niners showed heart and played as a team. Each leader: Alex, Gore, Justin Smith, Davis, Morgan, Crabtree, Rodgers all made plays in this game.

The Eagles defense has had 3 defense collapses in the last three weeks. You could say they did it to us, but they also did it to Matty Ice, and Eli Manning. To me the Eagles defense has not learned how to play together and don't trust each other. You can easily blame the lock out on this. Talent but not on the same page.

Bottom line: The Niners gelled in Ohio. They trust each other and play with heart.----The Eagles are Pro Bowlers who don't trust each other. Don't play as a team unit or with heart and trust to win.

Are you saying that spending 100 billion dollars in free agency is NOT the way to win a Super Bowl???

money can't buy you love either. I'm really thinking the lockout played a big role in the Eagles 3 huge defensive collapse. They are talented but don't know how to play together.
It's cancelled out by the Akers misses
Share 49ersWebzone