LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
So to address a couple things:

first of all, offense part 1 is all done and stuff. Working on part 2 right now but im probably oging to go to sleep and finish it and the defense tomorrow. I'll have everything up before the end of tomorrow, so.. yeah, there's that.

I'm not going to just upload the game by itself for a few reasons. One, i've already done the entire season like this so i'm going to just finish it out like this. Two, the copyright stuff is majorly enforced when you upload long videos like what i would have to do. Three, it would take even more time because it would be a longer conversion rate on each finished quarter and a longer upload time on youtube.

If you guys want to watch the full game, you can download it at places like Demonoid or BTJunkie. I understand you guys want to watch the full game and stuff, but again I have to say that it wasn't the purpose of this thread to just rewatch the game in it's entirety. After this season i'll make a poll and ask how we should do it for next year, but for now i'm going to just keep it like this.

As for Vimeo, I stopped uploading those because I found a way around youtube immediately deleting my videos, and Vimeo only allows a certain amount of uploads each day. It was just becoming a hassle uploading there.

Again, i'll have the videos up by the end of tomorrow so hopefully everyone can enjoy them.
So to address a couple things:

first of all, offense part 1 is all done and stuff. Working on part 2 right now but im probably oging to go to sleep and finish it and the defense tomorrow. I'll have everything up before the end of tomorrow, so.. yeah, there's that.

I'm not going to just upload the game by itself for a few reasons. One, i've already done the entire season like this so i'm going to just finish it out like this. Two, the copyright stuff is majorly enforced when you upload long videos like what i would have to do. Three, it would take even more time because it would be a longer conversion rate on each finished quarter and a longer upload time on youtube.

If you guys want to watch the full game, you can download it at places like Demonoid or BTJunkie. I understand you guys want to watch the full game and stuff, but again I have to say that it wasn't the purpose of this thread to just rewatch the game in it's entirety. After this season i'll make a poll and ask how we should do it for next year, but for now i'm going to just keep it like this.

As for Vimeo, I stopped uploading those because I found a way around youtube immediately deleting my videos, and Vimeo only allows a certain amount of uploads each day. It was just becoming a hassle uploading there.

Again, i'll have the videos up by the end of tomorrow so hopefully everyone can enjoy them.

I prefer to watch them separately. Keep up the good work.
I got Eli Manningd today. Been throwing up since noon. Working on the videos inbetween bowl sessions so please just give me a bit.
upload!!!!!! dont care how you do it or what you have to do!!!
Love this thread
First post updated with offensive drives.
I LOVE THIS THREAD
buy this man a beer!
The look on Brees face at the end of the 2nd half Niners offense video is priceless. Looked like he was going to cry, lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The look on Brees face at the end of the 2nd half Niners offense video is priceless. Looked like he was going to cry, lol.

I like drew brees but last f**k him last week!!!
First post updated. Happy gameday everyone, go Niners.

plz do not up the giants game on here.
Haha, i'll be getting death threats like KW if I don't.
wish the Saints game could have been put up sooner, dont feel like watching now after our most recent loss. cant complain though, i'm still grateful Whomeam, appreciate all the hard work this season.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jan 23, 2012 at 2:56 PM ]
I wish it could have been too brother, honestly. It's hard to take the time out of my days that it takes to make these. I wish I could just do it right away the day after the game and get it over and done with, but it really really isn't that easy. I try my best but I know sometimes I just dont have time until late in the week. If someone is in a better situation than I am and wants to do it next season i'll be all up for it, but i'll still do it if no one else can.
I wish it could have been too brother, honestly. It's hard to take the time out of my days that it takes to make these. I wish I could just do it right away the day after the game and get it over and done with, but it really really isn't that easy. I try my best but I know sometimes I just dont have time until late in the week. If someone is in a better situation than I am and wants to do it next season i'll be all up for it, but i'll still do it if no one else can.

No worries. Do what you can.

You can save time by just posting the positive plays we get. Most of us aren't interested in the 2 yard check downs or RB dives, unless they are critical first downs or something.
Share 49ersWebzone