LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 156 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.

But i don't want to read, so I skipped. To much work to read your opinion, I'll just default to the post below yours.
I want a win so badly. Unlike the baltimore game, almost everything is in our favor (Willis), and it would be the biggest statement the team could make.
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:

i lold
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

and what are you teaching these kids a school?
It is not a must win, but it would be a great warm up tool for the playoffs. The Saints have lost to both the Rams and Tampa so even if our records were tied at season's end, they are still looking up at us.

Welcome to Candlestick, and we haven't forgot last year.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
It is not a must win, but it would be a great warm up tool for the playoffs. The Saints have lost to both the Rams and Tampa so even if our records were tied at season's end, they are still looking up at us.

Disagree,

They have to win this game to prove to themselves they can beat the best.

I have not forgot the 1st preseason game when they dialed up all of those blitzes - F*%! N.O, - paybacks are a b***h!

i was heart broken after that lost on monday night against the saints....22-25.
[ Edited by dorkasaurus_rex on Dec 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
I think we're more likely to lose against the seahawks in SEA

Originally posted by modninerfan:
I think we're more likely to lose against the seahawks in SEA

Exactly why that Pittsburgh game is a must win. You can't assume victories on the road in the NFL. Seattle is better football team than people here think, and they're always tough for us on the road.

If we do that we risk loosing our first round bye
Loosing to steelers doesn't matter since it's a non conference game
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
If we do that we risk loosing our first round bye
Loosing to steelers doesn't matter since it's a non conference game

Saints have 3 divisional losses we would still only have 2. Not that I think tanking either game is a good idea.
I'm worried about this game a little but the Seahawk's game scares me more. We don't play well in their stadium and the SeaChickens are play good football right. But Harbaugh will have this guys focused on being the 2nd seed in the NFC and I think we don't lose again this season. Fingers crossed!!
I'm starting the Wave on offense for this game
Share 49ersWebzone