LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I'm starting the Wave on offense for this game

last time they played niners were competitive into the 3rd quarter...smith hit davis near goalline for potential huge gainer that would have made game really close, but polamalu submarined vernon and seperated him from the ball....

game was in pittsburg....niners could get to big ben but couldnt bring his big ole ass down...this year i think steelers oline is worse and niners sackers wont be letting opportunities to sack ben be squandered...

last time niners played steelers in san francisco on monday nite football, tim rattay had big game as did kevan barlow and it was a big win for niners
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Not lookin' past Arizona. They just beat the Cowgirls, and aren't going to be an easy opponent - especially at their place. f**k MNF - I want to f**k up the Cardinals!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Not lookin' past Arizona. They just beat the Cowgirls, and aren't going to be an easy opponent - especially at their place. f**k MNF - I want to f**k up the Cardinals!

Their defense looks like it's getting better, but they got no shot against us.

Beanie Wells will be on lock down, and it's up to Kolb to beat us. We just can't let Patrick Peterson break one on special teams.
I just hope the Titans win Sunday
Originally posted by Antix:
Best Monday Night Game this season and that's not even the homer in me talking.

Yeah ESPN and the NFL swung and missed a lot of match ups this year.
Originally posted by Antix:
Best Monday Night Game this season and that's not even the homer in me talking.

Better than Seattle and Saint Louis? What the hell were they thinking???
Just hope the AZ game isn't a trap game. We gotta concentrate on the Cards. Then the steelers. I asked the football God in the sky to get us 1 win from NYG, Balt or Pitts. Well we got that. Balt game was screwed up by nfl and nfl network. Pitts game is here, no 3 day x country b.s. I like our chances of doing the unthinkable, taking not one but two of those 3 games noted above. Most importantly we have to concentrate on
NFC west, which is hard to do , ,because that is where we can stub our toe.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Just hope the AZ game isn't a trap game. We gotta concentrate on the Cards. Then the steelers. I asked the football God in the sky to get us 1 win from NYG, Balt or Pitts. Well we got that. Balt game was screwed up by nfl and nfl network. Pitts game is here, no 3 day x country b.s. I like our chances of doing the unthinkable, taking not one but two of those 3 games noted above. Most importantly we have to concentrate on

we are past trap games, I have not seen one glimpse of them losing focus

and we hate divisional teams....Goldson is going hunting come Sunday
I really want them to beat the steelers, its an important game because we are matching wits vs a potential super bowl champion caliber team. we got our asses handed to us in our first match of this magnitude its very important we win this game, doing so would give us the necessary confidence to know we can truly aspire to be world champions..i think this Az game is dangerous to us cause the players without question will be anticipating this match against the steelers..

go niners!

Beware of selling tickets to Steelers fans posing as Niners fans.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

we are past trap games, I have not seen one glimpse of them losing focus

and we hate divisional teams....Goldson is going hunting come Sunday

Week 14 and still talking about trap games.....
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.

and what are you teaching these kids a school?

He must belong to a teachers union...gotta love how f**ked up California is!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.

and what are you teaching these kids a school?

He must belong to a teachers union...gotta love how f**ked up California is!

He might be saying he is ghetto, and calling niners4lyfe a school teacher.

Amazing some of the stupid crap people say here. Proud of their own idiocy.

its grammar not grammer lol. Hooked on Ebonics worked for me!
Share 49ersWebzone