There are 185 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
It won't be pretty, and it might not be fun to watch, but this team will find a way to win.

I guarantee it.

This
f*gaina
I'm not eating seconds unless we win....
niners will win by atleast 2 tds
we win the wives contest

Originally posted by niner4life21:
It won't be pretty, and it might not be fun to watch, but this team will find a way to win.

I guarantee it.

i bet it'll be fun to watch. Games that we "rise to the occasion" and that have an important, playoff type atmosphere are very entertaining, even when not pretty.
I think we have a good chance because he should be able to contain Ray Rice.
Its going to be very interesting to see how Jim and John coach against each other.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm not eating seconds unless we win....

The nationally televised game is cool and it will be neat to play on Thanksgiving for once but I always liked sitting back, stuffing myself and watching other teams play. Central time it starts at 7:20 so I will be done eating though so I can go on with a normal T-day. I will still be worried an anxious all day though.
flacco being forced to throw 40 plus after we should stop rice will play to our favor. i just hope we dont give up a bomb to torrey smith, they seem to hit on those every week

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we win the wives contest

Is that her?

Must have married her a long time ago.
I'm going to Maui on Wednesday. The game starts at 2:20 pm there.

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we win the wives contest

All NFL Network chicas
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We have a very short week to plan for this game (Thursday night game plus having to travel across country). Still I think we have a good shot.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm going to Maui on Wednesday. The game starts at 2:20 pm there.

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Lol. Nice! have fun
Share 49ersWebzone