Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 672 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't thy have a pretty good secondary they have 2 top 15 cb in talib and barber
I asked my doctor friend how long it usually takes to recover from a staph infection. He said if it is treated right away and properly it should heal within 1-2 weeks.

I do remember Josh Morgan missing a few weeks when he had staph a few years ago. I remember he lost about 20pds as well. Soaps being a NT can't afford to lose to much weight.

This really hurts the team. The bye can't get here fast enough
Didn't a staph infection really do a number on Josh a couple years ago?
looks like I might have to put Blount back in my FF line again.
Didn't Ricky played the NT in the preseason... I don't remember him being suck or anything Just hold the point and let Willis and Bowman do the work.
Just when things were looking up, this happens. Rejoice Debbie Downers.
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Didn't a staph infection really do a number on Josh a couple years ago?

Yeah he missed a month or so. Ricky Jean had staph a few years ago as well and missed quite a bit of time.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Didn't Ricky played the NT in the preseason... I don't remember him being suck or anything Just hold the point and let Willis and Bowman do the work.

I think Ricky Jean can do a solid job for a game or two. Not sure if he can hold up a whole season. The D-line is very thin now. Hopefully Soaps comes back after the bye.
This doesn't mean he's automatically out for Sunday. If it's just a localized abscess that needs drainage and it isn't septic he could be drained and patched up and he'd be good to go by Sunday. If it's septic, he's f**ked for a while.
This is also going to affect the running game, loved seeing Ice as a lead blocker! Dude is beast.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I asked my doctor friend how long it usually takes to recover from a staph infection. He said if it is treated right away and properly it should heal within 1-2 weeks.

I do remember Josh Morgan missing a few weeks when he had staph a few years ago. I remember he lost about 20pds as well. Soaps being a NT can't afford to lose to much weight.

This really hurts the team. The bye can't get here fast enough

Someone start the buffet for Soap! Tuku is out as well. RJF and Dobbs let's go!
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is also going to affect the running game, loved seeing Ice as a lead blocker! Dude is beast.

YEP
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Didn't a staph infection really do a number on Josh a couple years ago?

Yeah he missed a month or so. Ricky Jean had staph a few years ago as well and missed quite a bit of time.

This can only mean one thing -- Ricky plant this sh*t on Soap to get a start-- SOB!! He better play lights out
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Didn't a staph infection really do a number on Josh a couple years ago?

He lost alot of weight.
Cmon man!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone