Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 679 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcashen87:
That better not be a late hit on Goldson he was standing UP!!! WTF???!!!

Lol what
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
My thinking is long term: A 2 year deal allows the team to trade Smith in year two if his stock is high.


Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by BHulman:
Imagine the fit that would have been thrown here in the zone if he had been signed to a multi-year deal!

My thinking is long term: A 2 year deal allows the team to trade Smith in year two if his stock is high.

I'm with you. I am just referring to all those on this board who didn't think Alex could ever amount to anything.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
WHOS GOT IT BETTER THEN US B!TCHES

NOBODY!
WE,RE BACK !!!!!!!!
C'mon, don't let up a garbage score here.
Who said TBrown was havin a game?
Originally posted by Psinex:
Dudes, did you not see Winslow brush Goldson's nuts with his hand?! I don't blame Goldson for retaliating at all! Winslow's a f'ing homo!!

Kap time - I hope he drives and throws a TD - screw me though I needed 10 more points out of Alex to have a chance out of Alex LOL.
Alex Smith update: He's 11 of 19 for 170 yards, three TDs, no INTs, and a passer rating of 127.2.
Originally posted by nanticoke:
dumbass dashon

don't know why but it looked like he thought the play was still going
harbaugh needs to pull goldston out of the game
As much as Dashon upsets me some times, i actually LOVE his attitude. He doesnt take s**t from anyone, and is a hard hard hitter. Keep it Up Defense
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Dudes, did you not see Winslow brush Goldson's nuts with his hand?! I don't blame Goldson for retaliating at all! Winslow's a f'ing homo!!

Darryl Johnston said under his breath, "As usual, they caught the second guy."
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by adacosta24:
I THINK THIS IS SUFFICIENT REVENGE FOR THAT 21-0 GAME LAST YEAR

No, it's not enough, STOMP ON!

Child Please, what Bryant4everYoung said ...
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco



Alex Smith update: He's 11 of 19 for 170 yards, three TDs, no INTs, and a passer rating of 127.2.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone