There are 532 users in the forums
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- b9er37
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,285
Hahahahahaha! I need some more niner fans on twitter to talk to. hit me up I'll return the follow. @bmiles37
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- footballa8181
- Veteran
- Posts: 86
Omg i have been waiting for this since 2003, Niners are back baby!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- fordy9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 180
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Sugatis:Right? Should have signed him to a 2 year deal.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
THAT is an audible.
and THAT is a TD.
ALLLLLL ALEX SMITH!
FRICKING AUDIBLE!!
Line 1 - Trent Baalke for Alex Smith Agent STAT.
3 year deal!!!
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,190
We are going to hit 50pts on this team
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- Bryant4everYoung
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,584
Originally posted by adacosta24:
I THINK THIS IS SUFFICIENT REVENGE FOR THAT 21-0 GAME LAST YEAR
No, it's not enough, STOMP ON!
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- nanticoke
- Veteran
- Posts: 907
Killer Instinct
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
wtf is going on
We're going for a 50-burger. That's why.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I will be wearing a "I heart Alex Smith" t-shirt all week....!
Told ya homie!
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- SoTx9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,201
come on D no gimmes
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- Blitz
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,858
Originally posted by Otter:Let that be a lesson to you Otter, never forget nobody has it better than us.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Who was gonna run naked?????
I guess I will. I mean I'm already naked, might as well get some exercise too.
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by DFW49erFan:
Wow, how long has it been since we topped 40 points?
like I've said before since steve young was inquiring more concussions than law degrees.
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
WHOS GOT IT BETTER THEN US B!TCHES
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
The Bucs just want out of dodge now.
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- Sugatis
- Veteran
- Posts: 940
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i wonder if raheem is gonna tell harbaugh whats your deal LMAO
I hope he is crying it - WHAT SNIFFLE IS YOU SNIFFLE DEAL MAN WWAAAHHHHHH.
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM
- chimp914
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,520
Originally posted by BenQ:
Originally posted by BenQ:
oh got dammit I step out for a piss and miss...wtf just happened!?
dammit wut happaned!?
can you please step out more often?
Oct 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM
- itlynstalyn
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,533
Keep the foot down on the pedal baby!
