49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 541 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hahahahahaha! I need some more niner fans on twitter to talk to. hit me up I'll return the follow. @bmiles37
Omg i have been waiting for this since 2003, Niners are back baby!!!!!!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Sugatis:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
THAT is an audible.

and THAT is a TD.

ALLLLLL ALEX SMITH!

FRICKING AUDIBLE!!

Line 1 - Trent Baalke for Alex Smith Agent STAT.
Right? Should have signed him to a 2 year deal.

3 year deal!!!
We are going to hit 50pts on this team
Originally posted by adacosta24:
I THINK THIS IS SUFFICIENT REVENGE FOR THAT 21-0 GAME LAST YEAR

No, it's not enough, STOMP ON!
Killer Instinct
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
wtf is going on

We're going for a 50-burger. That's why.


Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I will be wearing a "I heart Alex Smith" t-shirt all week....!

Told ya homie!
come on D no gimmes
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,858
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Who was gonna run naked?????

I guess I will. I mean I'm already naked, might as well get some exercise too.
Let that be a lesson to you Otter, never forget nobody has it better than us.
Originally posted by DFW49erFan:
Wow, how long has it been since we topped 40 points?

like I've said before since steve young was inquiring more concussions than law degrees.
WHOS GOT IT BETTER THEN US B!TCHES
The Bucs just want out of dodge now.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i wonder if raheem is gonna tell harbaugh whats your deal LMAO

I hope he is crying it - WHAT SNIFFLE IS YOU SNIFFLE DEAL MAN WWAAAHHHHHH.
Originally posted by BenQ:
Originally posted by BenQ:
oh got dammit I step out for a piss and miss...wtf just happened!?

dammit wut happaned!?

can you please step out more often?
Keep the foot down on the pedal baby!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone