There are 233 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if no one signed goldson and he decided to come around and sign for his worth with the 49ers does anyone think that reggie smith still has any CB in him
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Cardinals for a 1 year deal. With Wilson out with an injury and the free agency market dying, Goldson has a chance to cash in next year if he can perform well on a "prove it' deal.
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
if no one signed goldson and he decided to come around and sign for his worth with the 49ers does anyone think that reggie smith still has any CB in him

R.Smith isn't an NFL CB. Maybe if we had an emergency or something and he HAD to switch. He's better suited to be a FS.

I still think Goldson may be coming back to SF on a 1 year prove it kind of deal. He's going to sign somewhere soon I think, he just tweeted about hating physicals wonder if he's taking one for a team?

I'd like to see him back only if the deal is right.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Cardinals for a 1 year deal. With Wilson out with an injury and the free agency market dying, Goldson has a chance to cash in next year if he can perform well on a "prove it' deal.

They brought in Matt Ware and are expected to sign him per PFT. I thought they'd sign him too after I saw Wilson got hurt.

Goldson's ego has gotta be taking a hit, not to mention his bank account.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:

They brought in Matt Ware and are expected to sign him per PFT. I thought they'd sign him too after I saw Wilson got hurt.

Ware isn't exactly a starter though.

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattware/2505981/profile

And Goldson is?

(sorry, I actually like Goldson, but you teed it up perfectly)
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:

And Goldson is?

Good one

(sorry, I actually like Goldson, but you teed it up perfectly)
There's still a few teams left that needs a safety, notably Bengals and recently Cardinals. Yet Goldson still isn't signed. I guess he's not as good as he thinks he is...and/or his asking price is still waaay too high. Either way, every day he goes unsigned should prove to him that he's NOT an elite Safety in this league...and probably never will be. Wake up call!!
Free agent FS Dashon Goldson is visiting the Patriots on Sunday.
The Boston Globe's Shalise Manza Young reports the Patriots are unhappy at free safety, and Goldson would be a legitimate threat to Brandon Meriweather's playing time if signed. Goldson has starter's talent, but has thus far priced himself out of anyone's plans.

from rotoworld
Originally posted by crabman82:
The Boston Globe's Shalise Manza Young reports the Patriots are unhappy at free safety, and Goldson would be a legitimate threat to Brandon Meriweather's playing time if signed. Goldson has starter's talent, but has thus far priced himself out of anyone's plans.

from rotoworld

f**k

they gonna make him a pro bowler now

from rotoworld

wonder how much less of a contract he'll take lol.......idiot
Goldson wins lol
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

from rotoworld

wonder how much less of a contract he'll take lol.......idiot

Blame Drew Rosenhaus who's telling him he is worth every penny of the asking price. Goldson has not even made the pro bowl Drew!
Damn the Pats??? I was kind of hoping he would go to some scrub team.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Goldson wins lol

Share 49ersWebzone