LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Niners4ever:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I felt sorry for Goldson until I read that the Niners offered him a contract bigger than Ray Macs. Honestly, that was beyond generous for the little production he showed.

I didn't know that. He screwed up by not taking that deal.

Wow I didn't know that either. The selfish prick got what he deserved for overvaluing "his talents," as he puts it.

With the exception of Frank Gore, this seems like a norm for Drew Rosenhaus' clients. They all get super big headed and feel like they all deserve the biggest contracts for their position in the NFL.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I originally said the 49ers but with Wilson being hurt I think he will sign with the Cardinals.
Isn't Wilson a strong safety?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Isn't Wilson a strong safety?

yes
Maybe they offer us a pick for Mays lol
I'm not hearing anything in the media, whether it he twitter or espn on what this guys options are
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I love this. Karma bltch!
Texans
John Clayton was on both the Bob and Groz Show and the Kevin Calabro Show (710 ESPN) today and in both appearances suggested that the Seahawks could and should have interest in the free agent safety. Clayton lists him as one of the best remaining free agents, and mentioned that "You're talking about a very, very good safety."

dude did play college ball up there
Originally posted by ads_2006:
John Clayton was on both the Bob and Groz Show and the Kevin Calabro Show (710 ESPN) today and in both appearances suggested that the Seahawks could and should have interest in the free agent safety. Clayton lists him as one of the best remaining free agents, and mentioned that "You're talking about a very, very good safety."

reply 61

No one REALLY wants our players, especially the ones in our division because we have a new coach and none of our players can give those teams inside info.

I have a feeling Dashon will not get anything close to what he wants.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

further proof Clayton is full of s**t.
Originally posted by boast:

further proof Clayton is full of s**t.

he doesnt even fit on the seahawks when they already have 2 young guys they recently drafted
Bengals. They're picking up all of our rejects lately
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Bengals. They're picking up all of our rejects lately

Well since we stole whitner from under their nose, i'd be shocked if they didn't make a try for him... AND THANKS JIM that phone call sold us!!!
Share 49ersWebzone