LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who's his agent ? I know his agent works for him but I think his agent is the one filled his head with what he thinks he's worth.

A lot of players/agents for that matter of grossly misjudged the market kudos to the Niners for reading it correctly.

I don't think we really have room for him now we have Whitner and Reggie Smith who both seem to be better than him.
Titans
He tweeted recently about "thinking he would look good in orange and black". That could be the Browns, but I'd guess the Bengals. The are apparently in need of a safety since someone allegedly stole theirs.

Also, Maiocco reported that one of his sources indicates that Goldson was offered a contract larger than what RayMac got(5 yr, $20mil).
49ers Focus on Defensive Backfield
The Bengals. They seem to love our rejects.

-9fA
Bangals.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for WRATHman44.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I wonder if they stil have an offer on the table for him

I would imagine that they do, but it will be less than the original offer. I don't know if he would come back, considering how proud and childish his tweets have been. Possible his feelings are hurt.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I would imagine that they do, but it will be less than the original offer. I don't know if he would come back, considering how proud and childish his tweets have been. Possible his feelings are hurt.

I doubt they still do. If they really had him as their top priority they would have offered more. Smith/Whitner > Goldson/Smith.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I doubt they still do. If they really had him as their top priority they would have offered more. Smith/Whitner > Goldson/Smith.

I agree, but maybe the 49ers think Goldson/Whitner > Smith/Whitner.
Time to let Reggie fly. SOAR REGGIE, SOAR!!!!
I felt sorry for Goldson until I read that the Niners offered him a contract bigger than Ray Macs. Honestly, that was beyond generous for the little production he showed.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I felt sorry for Goldson until I read that the Niners offered him a contract bigger than Ray Macs. Honestly, that was beyond generous for the little production he showed.

Exactly. What is this guy thinking right now? Camps are over a week old and he still isn't signed. Suck it up and come back to the Niners at a reduced price.

I didn't know that. He screwed up by not taking that deal.
a better thread would be at what price does he sign for..... he wanted 40 mill i bet he gets about 15.
Originally posted by Niners4ever:

Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Niners4ever:

Wow I didn't know that either. The selfish prick got what he deserved for overvaluing "his talents," as he puts it.
Share 49ersWebzone