There are 235 users in the forums

Peyton coming?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Shaj:
Props to this kid. I had no idea who he was at the beginning of the season, and he played great all year, saving his best game of all for yesterday. Did he cause 2 special teams turnovers? I'm trying to remember. The kid played awesome. And he reminds me of my hero, George Costanza. It doesn't get any better than this.

Im pretty sure Colin Jones caused one of them. Or did he just recover it?
Everyone should go back and read page one and see all the ignorant post by all the clowns on this site. The only thing they can think about are the " big name players" most dont understand it ties 53 players and a deep practice squad to be solid.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Everyone should go back and read page one and see all the ignorant post by all the clowns on this site. The only thing they can think about are the " big name players" most dont understand it ties 53 players and a deep practice squad to be solid.

I know, lol. It's funny to read all of the initial posts but I was one of these clowns. Baalke did a great job...NO, epic job of putting this team together.
Look and sounds like one of the heavy enforcer on The Sopranos
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

I know, lol. It's funny to read all of the initial posts but I was one of these clowns. Baalke did a great job...NO, epic job of putting this team together.

What I find funny is this happens all the time on here and they blow up the dude who starts the thread. Also the same guys who are all over the nuts of Braylon Edwards. One minute Ballke is awesome the next he doesnt know what he is doing.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P

lol you have no idea.

You need that Micheal Huff- Brian Wilson funny guy in the locker room to lighten the mood and keep the FOCUS.

With Anthony Dixon and Costanza we have that combo.
COSTANZO!!!

SPILLMAN!!!

COLIN!!!

ALL YOU SPECIAL TEAMS MOFOS!!!

HEROES!!!!!!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
COSTANZO!!!

SPILLMAN!!!

COLIN!!!

ALL YOU SPECIAL TEAMS MOFOS!!!

HEROES!!!!!!

man i thought this thread was about us resigning him. damn. i love our special teams.
Costanzo was a super underrated signing, I remember some thought he shouldnt make the team because e is mainly special teams, but he is worth a spot like Jennings is. Costanzo should be retained on a 2 or 3 yr deal.

I also like Colin Jones and his abilities. He was a fav of Harbaugh. Spillman has been good for a few yrs now. And Dixon is good too.

We have a great Special Teams.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

Actually, what is ignorant is ridiculing people for their inability to predict the future to your satisfaction. Every single prognostication about this team at the beginning of the year was completely in line with our circumstances (new coach, short offseason, new offensive system, years of losing, QB with 6 years of bad play, etc). We did not meet expectations, we far, far, far exceeded them. Hindsight is 20/20, bro.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
don't care, lol

you will when he tackles returners inside the 20!!!

yungace from the past doe lol

idk if you were joking but you were right!
tavares gooden also gets unnoticed. props to that dude as well.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
man i thought this thread was about us resigning him. damn. i love our special teams.

He's an awesome special teams player. Right up there with the Steve Tasker types.
Was his deal one year? Have to sign him and Spillman
Share 49ersWebzone