LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 180 users in the forums

Clements Released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what about Jonathan Joseph if we lose out on Asomugha?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if we dont sign awesome-wha, we are f**ked

There are still other options out there, Bro. Chillax.

exactly, even if we don't land the big fish in the pond, or even any fish at all. At least we get rid of that ridiculous contract
I will never believe a word Jed York ever says if we do sign him.
Remember guys we can still re-sign him if we want. Could just be giving him a new updated deal. A bunch of guys this off season got cut by teams and re-signed.

Anyone know how much this saves us throughout the 3 years left (8th year was automatically void).
i think this move is more about cap space than nnamdi....sure they trying to get him....but i felt clements would be released regardless of nnamdi...15 mil just gives u so many options across the boar...thats like 3 or 4 solid players
He said 'If'
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:

Joseph or Cromartie. I read we were interested in Cro somewhere, but I think it was pure speculation. Either way, we know that a corner will be signed by the 49ers soon enough!
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:

s#it they better what other option do we really have after him??? i mean Clements sucks but he gives ups some sort of insurance compare to the guys behind him

Joseph/Nnamdi or bust
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if we dont sign awesome-wha, we are f**ked

There are still other options out there, Bro. Chillax.

exactly, even if we don't land the big fish in the pond, or even any fish at all. At least we get rid of that ridiculous contract

i don't know why i wrote that, i meant if we don't sign clements/joseph/cromartie/marshall, i think its a bad move
Just unfollowed him on Twitter

• Tman
  • Veteran
oh s**t lockdown has gone down
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It was inevitable no way he would take a pay cut to stay with this great organization.
s**t just got real.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Just unfollowed him on Twitter

lol I did the same with TKO
The defense is going to look very different from last year.
Share 49ersWebzone