49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 562 users in the forums

Raw video of 49ers Practice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex Smith looks f**kin buff


Woah...when did Alex get that freakin' big?
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Woah...when did Alex get that freakin' big?

steroids
Yeah he looks huge. I love the guys in the background with the sledgehammer and tire.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Woah...when did Alex get that freakin' big?

Isn't his wife pregnant?

Sympathy weight turned into muscle I guess.
It would be nice to see Crabtree out there.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
It would be nice to see Crabtree out there.
meh.

They aren't in shape until there's a trainer or a coach on hand. Either that or I will believe it when I see them running the Jerry Rice hill.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
Justin needs to lay into those ball throws! It's an exercise for explosion, you get nothing out of it if you don't go 100%. Let it rip, Mizzou!
It would be nice to see more guys out there
I see Tedd Ginn is still dropping passes.
smh at ginn dropping the ball during a practice with no defenders
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by niner_empire:
smh at ginn dropping the ball during a practice with no defenders

the ball was too low....
Originally posted by niner_empire:
smh at ginn dropping the ball during a practice with no defenders

its ok we use him as a returner anyways
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone