LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Who was our best Free Agent signing of the decade (2000-2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who was our best Free Agent signing of the decade (2000-2010)

That's pretty easy...Justin "Cowboy" Smith, not even close. Got to give Nolan the cred for that one...he really wined and dined him.
No love for my man Curtis Conway?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats a pretty crappy list of free agent signings.
jeff garcia hes the last qb who got us to the playoffs on the defense side jutin smith
I voted Justin Smith because he's truly inspiring to watch, but Nedney deserves mention.

People with competent and stable PKs quickly forget how painful it is to not have a competent and stable PK.

Think about what our record would be if we had been using Cortez all these years.
[ Edited by PopeyeJonesing on Jan 18, 2011 at 4:19 PM ]
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
I voted Justin Smith because he's truly inspiring to watch, but Nedney deserves mention.

People with competent and stable PKs quickly forget how painful it is to not have a competent and stable PK.

Think about what our record would be if we had been using Cortez all these years.

Or Owen Pochman...
Justin by a large margin...but I loved the Harris pick up. Walt had some game left in him.

the cowboy baby!
Antonio Bryant.

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
"The Cowboy" but Takeo is a close 2nd.

J. Smith is a straight up beast!!! Takeo has been good too but J.Smith is a monster and he never gives up
Originally posted by NinerNation:
jeff garcia hes the last qb who got us to the playoffs on the defense side jutin smith

Garcia was signed in 1999
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Justin Smith
J. Smith, Parrish, TKO, top 3 easily, in no particular order.
Share 49ersWebzone