LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Peter King's comments on MMQB re Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is what I've been talking about for a long time, the 49ers have the most infinite WCO data vault/intellectual property than that of any other NFL/NCAA team.

Since Holmgren created the offensive quality control position (with Gruden) back in the early 90s; there's now up to 200+ hours of audio/video/digital/paper data stored/filed by Walsh, Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, Marty Morneweg, and Mooch; sitting behind a locked gate in a storage room somewhere at the training facility.

It's no joke, this is why I've been stoked about Harbaugh.

Well, I guess he Harbaugh learned something from Singletary: He WILL watch films this offseason.

Good one bro
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Jan 10, 2011 at 1:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Stop calling it WCO, you guys do know that Bill HATED that name when I believe Peter King coined that term after an interview?

The owner or something rarely creates his own nickname. Walsh is over ruled on this one.

Great inovators hate to label and quantify things because it means it is restricted by a set of ideas, thats why he hated it. Just like Bruce Lee hated that he gave his fighting a name later, because now people were going to restrict it to a set of ideas when in reality it is alway growing with variations.
Peter King usually hates on the 49ers pretty hard. For him to say anything positive is pretty amazing.
This is what I've been talking about for a long time, the 49ers have the most infinite WCO data vault/intellectual property than that of any other NFL/NCAA team.

Since Holmgren created the offensive quality control position (with Gruden) back in the early 90s; there's now up to 200+ hours of audio/video/digital/paper data stored/filed by Walsh, Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, Marty Morneweg, and Mooch; sitting behind a locked gate in a storage room somewhere at the training facility.

OMG IM SO EXCITED
Found it funny that while the Bill Walsh video was on the ticker at the bottom announced the signing of Nate Clements...$80 million
You know Nate Davis learns things visually soooooo...
Originally posted by MILFS:

OMG IM SO EXCITED

So, none of you think Shanahan, Reid, Holmgren...saw these and made personal copies?
Originally posted by kidash:

Well, I guess he Harbaugh learned something from Singletary: He WILL watch films this offseason.

Singletary thought the door was for the janitor's room...
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Who cares what Peter King thinks........He had Carolina in the playoffs before the year started

People on here had the Niners in the playoffs before the season started. What's your point?
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
"Good hire. The 49ers are going to be a fun team to watch."

Awesome. I havent been this excited about a HC being brought to SF in a long time. I really hope Harbaugh works out.

I'm with you man all the other coaches were ok, but none has had the fair of Jim. They seemed ok, after thoughts or plain old surprises. I hope this works out I really do want the niners to get back on top of there games.

Quote:
"I didn't know that. I gotta go find those and dust 'em off. I'll definitely watch those.''

mike singletary was a noob. the key to success was right next to the vending machine
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The 49ers are going to be a fun team to watch.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/01/09/wild-card/index.html#ixzz1AeoPo7S5

The fact that those videos have any dust on em at all makes me want to do this to Erickson, Nolan, and Singletary:

lmao!

Those three names indicate... ego, ego and more ego...
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
It's nice to hear Harbaugh is looking at the film BEFORE THE GAME.

fixed
Singlecell was supposed to be all spiritual and whatnot, but his disregard for all that was holy here was extremely arrogant.

Even if York told him to watch the Film of Success instead of the Film of Failure, Singlecell would just have said it was too complicated, that players merely have to blow the other team off the line and why screw around with all that there fancy stuff...
Peter King is a fool, but I hope he's right this time.
Share 49ersWebzone