There are 175 users in the forums

Do you feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel?

Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by WildBill:
There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel, whether it is sunshine to let us bask in the glory or lights from a freight train to run us over is another question. However, I will say this about the fickle fans of the webzone everyone has an opinion, but I can guarentee you in this age of microwave technology, Bill Walsh could come back in a reincarnated form and repeat his first three years, won't get to year three because fans would want his butt by year two. Remember his first pick was not a QB, and his first year he basically repreated the previous years record before going 6-10 in his second year. If it was in the here and now many would want his neck on this forum. There was Deberg, but no one knew or even thought Montana was the man of the future. Nobody cared for Debartolo either, said the same thing people are saying about Jed York cause they think they know better.

But jed and baalke was not responsible for bringing in Scott and Nolan. Singletary yes, but we all thought Sing showed potential, and this was going to be the make or break year if Sing could do it, he could not, so York let him go. These two are also not responsible for bringing in Alex Smith. So I give them the benefit of the doubt for now. Whoever he chooses as GM and HC will show if indeed he is ready to be the owner we want or should sell, but like Debartolo, I will give him a chance. Its good that we suffered after basking so many years in the glory, I think our fans have become jaded from it. However, we will appreciate it more when they do. I just hope we reach the promised land again before its my time-haha.

barf bag and your flashlight is out of batteries.
I believe you should save the barf bag for yourself since you ain't got the stomach for it and I don't need a flashlight "little Johnny come lately," , we all know you blindly hate the yorks.
NO.

Nothing has changed. There is no light.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
I'll let u know in a week or so.

Well, there are quite a few in this picture.

Originally posted by area49:
Well, there are quite a few in this picture.

this is a San Francisco 49ers site not the L.A. Lakers site troll
the light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Share 49ersWebzone