-
horsecore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,280
Originally posted by teeohh:
1 minute drill lets go
run-run-run-punt
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
Here comes the kneel! Hahaha, stupid Singletary.
-
FredFlintstone
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,741
i have nothing but pure hatrid for this damn team

-
Oakland-Niner
- Member
-
- Posts: 24,062
I dont care how fast Ginn is, he isn't very elusive.
-
lamontb
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,335
Manusky being out schemed they are simply dragging a wr of te in the soft middle linebacker zone and it works everytime
-
patty_t
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 317
What kind of playcall could possibly result in Takeo Spikes in single coverage on Vincent Jackson? What the hell...
-
leakyfausett
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,665
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Rivers and Turners butt slapping Munasky and this defense. Good bye Singletary and staff.
This such a dumb thing to say. The players have dropped the ball in this game.
No Munasky has had is A$$ handed to him all season, Munasky is way overrated.
I'll give you this. Why is a linebacker on Jackson. They should shadown him....:-(
We have good players on Defense. And they have made mistakes but it always seems like Munasky calls the exact wrong defense for the opposing offense.
-
ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
-
- Posts: 23,919
-
cory4903
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 767
Originally posted by pc747:
all playoff hopes are now officially done....
wrong
-
truekingcarlos
- Member
-
- Posts: 1,714
Originally posted by ZRF80:
good job Sing...............got the troops prepared real well for this one.....
Little by little you're beginning to see what I've told you for years.
-
global_nomad
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,827
One-armed Takeo Spikes covering Vincent Jackson on that TD ... I'm hoping that's not how the 49ers drew that up.
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/15599562374774786
-
NinerGold39
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,486
I can't stand Phillip Rivers...douche.
-
jays9ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,560
Our lack of coaching is pathetic. Dear god I can't wait for this season to be over. Whoever wants this team to make the playoffs is mildly retarded....
-
mr2324jgf
- Member
-
- Posts: 608
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
I knew I shouldn't have gotten excited for this
is that, 48 uncontested points, in 1 week, for the chargers?
-
Overkill
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 11,944
Better hope at least the Rams or Hawks lose.