LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 211 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rominjoe:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Mike Florio is reporting that Mike Shanahan is on hot seat. Snyder likes Gruden.

Shanahan to SF?

they're going to quit on him after one year? It is the redskins so I guess

and Crabtree really needs to play in the preseason next year

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease bring Shanahan back to SF. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Santa.

shanahan is so overrated
good game, hope it carries out to thursday
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Clearly -- this is probably the best game that Alex Smith has ever played in a San Francisco 49er uniform. I think I saw -- what? Two mistakes? Mebbe three?

If he had played like this all season long this team would have at least four more wins than they have now -- and perhaps even five.

The sad thing is he has yet to demonstrate that he can play this way consistently -- on a week in and week out basis.

But if he performs at a level like this against the Bolts? Ladies -- our chances are suddenly that much better.

One difference between now and the first part of the season is that the O-Line is now playing with much more consistency.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Crabtree on the good hands team really?

Lol. I honestly think he has really good hands, but theres times when he messes up. I know he drops quite a few, but you see when he catches those TDs and other passes? His hands look amazing on those. He definetly needs work though.

He does have great hands and can make ppl miss. The problem is this season when he messes up, it usually ends up really bad with a pick or near pick
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BHulman:

One difference between now and the first part of the season is that the O-Line is now playing with much more consistency.

I really hope that Iupati comes back okay with the short week.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Mike Florio is reporting that Mike Shanahan is on hot seat. Snyder likes Gruden.

Shanahan to SF?

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease bring Shanahan back to SF. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Santa.

shanahan is so overrated

Yeeeeeaaahhhh, he only won led Denver to 2 SB, n SF to a blowout SB as OC. Totally overrated. Completely.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Clearly -- this is probably the best game that Alex Smith has ever played in a San Francisco 49er uniform. I think I saw -- what? Two mistakes? Mebbe three?

If he had played like this all season long this team would have at least four more wins than they have now -- and perhaps even five.

The sad thing is he has yet to demonstrate that he can play this way consistently -- on a week in and week out basis.

But if he performs at a level like this against the Bolts? Ladies -- our chances are suddenly that much better.

the last 2-3 games befoer he got hurt he was starting to play safe and smart, so this is just the natural progression of that.

Free alex.

No -- let's not rewrite history here please. He wasn't. He was still making stupid mistakes.

Alex is already free. He just played a good game today. Let's give him his due credit. The kid did well. He deserves a game ball. He was clearly on his game.

But I'm not going to rewrite history by making questionable statements about his play before he went down with the shoulder.

If he can bring this same game to San Diego -- as I said before -- we have a chance.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Shanahan to SF?

shanahan is so overrated

Yeeeeeaaahhhh, he only won led Denver to 2 SB, n SF to a blowout SB as OC. Totally overrated. Completely.

that doesn't even make sense.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:

Thats pretty funny.

can you make an Alex lovers one also ??

but please keep it clean.

I knew this was going to be answered by you (had taken your words for the image).I've been reading this forum for about a year, but only a few weeks ago I signed up (I'm happy that exists this website where fans from around the world can talking about their favorite team)

I was looking at their stats. You write on average 8.5 messages per day (during the last 6 years) , This shows how much you estimates our team (and the energy that you have). But your shots are failing on the target.

attack, attack and keep attacking every day (8.5 messages per day, during the last 6 years) a guy who tries to do well to become a good QB and had the misfortune of falling into the hands of bad coaches is unfair and will not change the reality of our team. You should focus your energy (you have to spare) against the real culprit of the situation of our team. The culprit (or culprits) that our team does not reach the playoffs since 2002 is not "Alex". Alex Smith is a very insignificantly thing for dedicate many poisonous messages per day.

My dream is that next year we can have a GM (Bill Parcells of course, no other), but if it not happen, at least have a great HC (as Gruden, Holmgren or Billick ... as deserves a team that won 5 superbowl) and he takes the best decision about the QB position (I personally prefer that next year will bring a proven QB, Kevin Kolb maybe, but again, that decision should take the new HC)

Tomorrow I will support Alex Smith, Singletary and the whole team again (previous weeks, I supported Troy too), waiting for a miracle that is probably (99.9%) that not happen (play pretty well, offence, defence, Oline, etc., winning with authority and Smith score 6 TD and passing for over 400 Yds )

Well susweel, you (and others) can continue your meaningless campaign against Alex Smith if you want, while the OWNERS of our team will continue laughing at you and everyone, and continue making bad decisions in the future, I hope not. I hope they can take good decisions for the next year.

at least, all (the Yorks included I believe) share the idea of wanting that one day our team can win a superbowl again, playing an attractive football like in the 80 and 90. All want the same thing but we think differently about how things should be done.

I go to sleep, good night for all.

I did not expect by any intelligent answer of course...

sad day for the kids who persist in their campaign to destroy an individual player.

Good for Alex, Vernon, Takeo, LaBoy and all the good boys that try to do it as well as possible
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Dec 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM ]
Sarcasm: mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult

we go to San Diego and get blown out next week... season is already over.
Apparently we're still going to look at the film according to Singletary
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cutSmithNOW:

Nice user name
LOL! @ Sing: "I'm thankful we didn't use him (Westbrook) earlier on this season"
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Dec 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by cutSmithNOW:

Nice user name

career 70.2 QB Rating, 0 playoff wins, always chokes... enough said?
Share 49ersWebzone