LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Niners signed K Jeff Reed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reed is more than serviceable if he can stay on the wagon.
The question is Does he threaten Nedney for his job? I think not at this moment in time. But before the misses this year, he was pretty much money.
Originally posted by valrod33:
he is money under 40 yards, past that not so much

this is true.
Originally posted by RashardLewis:
I'd take him over Andrus.

Absolutely.
Quote:
He's worse than Andrus, not even kidding. Just got kicked off one of the best teams in the AFC, why the f**k would we sign his sorry ass?

This is wrong.

Quote:

This is right.
i thought nedney was good to go. WTF?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Word...WTF Happened?

Lol..but when reed got cut I had a feeling we'd sign him. I'm a genius.

and oh yeah...Championship!
ugh gayy
Niners just got 1000% more douchey. Championship!

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Quote:
He's worse than Andrus, not even kidding. Just got kicked off one of the best teams in the AFC, why the f**k would we sign his sorry ass?

This is wrong.

Quote:

This is right.

What good is a kicker that can't hit a field goal over 40 yards to save his life and has single-handedly already lost the Steelers a game this season? 68% is absolutely f**king atrocious.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Quote:

This is wrong.

Quote:

This is right.

What good is a kicker that can't hit a field goal over 40 yards to save his life and has single-handedly already lost the Steelers a game this season? 68% is absolutely f**king atrocious.

The problem is its better than what we had.
bag o douche

Why do he look like hes running too fast.
I'm going off the top of my head but isn't he the 10th highest field goal % in history? Also he kicked in the hardest stadium to do so & still did well. I live an hour & a half from Pittsburgh & get too much Steelers news & Reed wore out his welcome more from drunken antics at gas stations than from fg missed. He's had a tough season thus far but a new start may be just what he needs. Plus it can't be worse than the alternative. Welcome to the 49ers Reed...For now..
I'm amazed at how some people can't see that he is better than andrus. lol gawd.
Share 49ersWebzone